• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rob vs lloyds tsb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob vs lloyds tsb

:ohave i made a big mistake hi
    I am in the process of claiming charges, actually i am going to court.
    The thing is after i started my claim i got charged again, I included these in the court claim but not in the original and i also recalculated the interest. Have i been stupid greedy or both.If so can i start the claim process again or just write the dedts off
    vbrep_register("888392")
    Last edited by Amethyst; 19th November 2013, 09:25:AM.

where have you got with this rob? I was going to amend my claim because they are still taking on average about 200 a month off of me in charges but i have decided to get this one settled first and start a new one. I am going to do that with naziwest too when I pull my finger out....

xx
    Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X