• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stayed claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stayed claim

Contacted. Thecourt and told me my claim has been stayed? What. Next? I have sent two postal orders off the marlin for. Credit agreements in April no forthcoming. From them or their solicitors. Thanks paul
    Tags: None

Re: Stayed claim

Does this relate to a different thread because there are no details here at all so no-one can really advise?

Comment

no this is a m and s claim sent by marlin thy have not sent me the documents i requested in April 2014

all i want to know what do i do next for stayed claim ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
        no this is a m and s claim sent by marlin thy have not sent me the documents i requested in April 2014
        I'm sorry I was away when you posted this, was this originally an M&S storecard later turned into a credit card?

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
        all i want to know what do i do next for stayed claim ? thanks
        I've replied to your other thread, there is no action required on your part while the claim is stayed: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...553#post451553

Comment

no a personal loan from 1998 from marks and Spencer financial services

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X