• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

catalogue debt been sold on to lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catalogue debt been sold on to lowell

My sister had a is me catalogue account which she opened in September 2006. She brought some things over the years and always paid for them. In December 2012 she ordered two mobile phones but returned them through the post office as they were not as described and not on her network as they stated they were.
    After while is me contacted her to say no payment had been made she contacted them saying they had been returned even sent them copy of returns receipt but they still said they had not got them so had to pay for them.
    After numerous emails they would not help her resolve this so she refused to pay. The bill now has gone up to £600 and been passed on to Lowell debt recoverey.
    She is not willing to pay for items which were returned and she done all she could to try and resolve it.
    She also asked for a copy of her agreement with isme some months ago and received a unsigned copy from them.
    Could they take her to court or turn up at her home ? All advice be most welcome as she is extremely worried about this she lives in rented accodamation and works 30 hours a week also has two young children.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X