• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advise needed on a DSAR.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise needed on a DSAR.

Hello All.
    This is my first posting, Can anyone Help?
    I have had problems with Lloyds and Santander registering a default incorrectly, both have been unhelpful with the SAR's sent to them and Equifax who i'm registered with will not reveal the information, I would like to send Equifax a SAR, but need the address for the
    their SAR team, which i have been unable to find, I would like to know if anyone has had any experience in dealing with this situation before.
    Many Thanks
    Dave231
    Tags: None

Re: Advise needed on a DSAR.

Addesss for Equifax Data Controller is as follows:

CAPITAL HOUSE
    25 CHAPEL STREET
    LONDON
    NW1 5DS
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
      Will do the DSAR tomorrow and will let you know how it goes.
      Thanks once again.
      Dave 231:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Originally posted by Dave231 View Post
        Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
        Will do the DSAR tomorrow and will let you know how it goes.
        Thanks once again.
        Dave 231:tinysmile_grin_t:
        can I clarify something cos in post 1, you seem to indicate that you've sent a Subject Access Request to Equifax but they've not replied or not supplied the information you needed. Am I right in saying that you have yet to send a SAR to Equifax?
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Hello
          I have not sent the SAR as yet to Equifax.
          Will be sending it tomorrow.
          Dave231

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X