• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restons Solicitors /MBNA/ Cabot County Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Restons Solicitors /MBNA/ Cabot County Court Claim

Click image for larger version

Name:	x1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	1160997Click image for larger version

Name:	x2.JPG
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	1160998Click image for larger version

Name:	x3.JPG
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	1160999Click image for larger version

Name:	x4.JPG
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1161000Click image for larger version

Name:	x5.JPG
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1161001

Comment

I think I've uploaded them correclty I have one more page but for some reason it wouldn't let me upload it. The quality of the aggreement I have is also not legable. Last payment was actually 1st June 09. I was a year out. :-(. Thanks for all your help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	x6.JPG
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	1161002

Comment

If the agreement supplied is illegible, it has not complied with s.78 CCA (1)

Consumer Credit (cancellation Notices & Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983
        Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

2. (1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible and of a colour which is readily distinguishable from the colour of the paper.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X