• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON !!!! statutory demand letter...HELP!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WON !!!! statutory demand letter...HELP!!!!!!

hi everyone
    really glad i stumbled upon this site

got a letter through the post on the 18/6/14 saying that someone had called at my house for the purpose of serving me with a statutory demand, as i was out at work they are going to call again on the 25/6/14 at 17:45 hours to serve it. to say the least i'm a bit worried what to do about this,it started out as a debt to citi financial credit card who then changed to opus,i was out of work and couldn't meet the payments so rang them and arranged a payment plan of £1 a month which i ended up defaulting on, they passed my account to the very famous cabot who have now involved the equally famous wright hassel solicitors. At no point have i ever acknowledged the debt (which has grown by about £400). What advice can people offer about the person who is due to serve me the papers on the "25/6/14,i am a homeowner with a mortgage......any help greatly appreciated, thanks paul
    Tags: None

Re: statutory demand letter...HELP!!!!!!

Ahhh Opus. They aren't fab at getting their paperwork right, try not to worry (I know that's easy to say and harder to do) but have a read of the successes forum ( http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...uccesses-forum ) and some other stat demand threads and consider contacting Kate (Celestine) to see if she can help you out with this ( read here - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ands-READ-HERE )

First thing to do is send off a CCA request for a copy of the agreement to check they are actually able to enforce the debt - do that tmw - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...y-of-Agreement
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thank you amethyst i will contact kate, i have read the thread started by bosch & found it very interesting which is why i decided to join, i will send off a cca asap & see what happens with that

Comment

Hi Armani, it is Bosh here. Two weeks ago I was in your position and was in despair. It's a different story today..... Celestine and Amethyst are brilliant and they can really help you. They are lovely. Kate (Celestine) had my Stat demand set aside. Good luck xx

Comment

thank you bosh...its good that there are nice genuine people like celestine & amethyst out there to help us out :amen:

Comment

well cca letter sent off on saturday 21/6/14 recorded delivery, it was received & signed for on monday 23/6/14....so just wait & see what reply i get back from the cowboys at cabot

Comment

quick update - received the statutory demand papers delivered by hand this evening, question is where do i go from here?....any help appreciated :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Update - In hand, I shall be making the application to set aside this SD next week.
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

well folks it looks like Kate (Celestine) has worked her magic again and got my SD set aside....i really can't thank her enough, she's simply the best:amen::rockon:arty:

Comment

Fabulous news Congrats.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: WON !!!! statutory demand letter...HELP!!!!!!

Congratulations Armani.:bounce: Celestine by name and celestial by nature!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                      ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by armani View Post
                        well folks it looks like Kate (Celestine) has worked her magic again and got my SD set aside....i really can't thank her enough, she's simply the best:amen::rockon:arty:
                        :high5: :high5: :high5:

When it comes to setting aside SDs, no-one beats Kate!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X