• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

missybees v Lowell Finance ( shop direct )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: missybees v Lowell Finance ( shop direct )

Hi thank yo so much,

The issue date was 17th June, I received on 19th June and I acknowledged online on 20th June.
    Thanks xx

Comment

Originally posted by Kafka View Post
      Just confirm the responses.

CPR31 - BC refused to comply.
      CCA - what happened from Lowell?
      Hi I havent had any further correspondence from Lowell - Thanks! x

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-court-summons is Rip's thread (sorry my fault I used their photobucket username)
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by missybees View Post
          Hi thank yo so much,

The issue date was 17th June, I received on 19th June and I acknowledged online on 20th June.
          Thanks xx
          Okay so defence date should be by 18th July.

You should be able to do it online through MCOL without a problem, I haven't been on MCOL for ages so it might have changed, but you can send it in by post too, which actually is better sometimes as you can say more and attach any documents to it.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi,
            Try this to Lowell,

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am NOT going to pay you any money, unless and until you can fulfill the following conditions.
            1. Validation of the alleged debt (the actual accounting), not a Photostat copy.
            2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act (1882));
            3. A copy of any alleged contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.

I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:

1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;
            OR
            2. It has already been paid in full;
            “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Okay so defence date should be by 18th July.

You should be able to do it online through MCOL without a problem, I haven't been on MCOL for ages so it might have changed, but you can send it in by post too, which actually is better sometimes as you can say more and attach any documents to it.
              Thank you, so much!! So should I also write to Lowell & Bryan Carter once again asking for the info I previously requested or should I simply file my defence? As I have no records myself how do I defend the claim as I will basically be saying I have no recollection of this particular debt and have asked the claimant to provide proof. to which they have refused. Other than my letters to Lowell & Carter and Bryan Carters non comliant reply letter, I dont really have any documentation to attach.

So sorry for all of the questions!!!! Again Thank you so much! x

Comment

The onus is on Lowell to provide you with the details of any alleged debt, amounts, if any, paid, and the date/s there was a payment.
                If they cannot provide this in court, then they will not get judgement.
                Make sure you keep on denying the debt, and make it absolutely clear to the court, that you have requested several times, in writing, for Lowell to prove the debt exists.
                Good luck, and don't forget to send any mail by recorded delivery. Also keep copies.
                Johnaw:
                “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X