• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TSB...trying for compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB...trying for compensation

hi there im new to this site..so please be nice to me..i have been reading an old thread on here from DAIYC3CJS..about theTSB..so here goes ..i had a buisness in 2000 and .had BLRI..........INSURANCE....BROKE MY ARMS AND COULD NOT CLAIM..HAD MY APENDICS OUT A WHILE LATER AND COULD NOT CLAIM..i was so ill at the time with this and worry .doctors thought i had an ulser..any way tried to claim .got kept being told i had no inssurance...all in all lost my buisness repossesed....in my mind i ran away from it all for 10 years..then last year i found out with advice ..i rang TSB..found they sold my buisness and payed off all debt in full GOOD...so then i tried to claim my insurance back told no i had none..SO.i traced my old bank manager who said i will try and find evidence for you..and he did..so another claim went in and HAY HO .i won nearly 40,000....but my storys not over .i want the bank to pay me compensation for being told i had no inssurance years ago.and me loosing everything i ever owned..i have tried this and there not paying anything.im not going to fos..i have gone straight to the solicitor with my account details letters ect..now he thinks i have a very very good claim on this .as he says most people sweep debt under the carpet .but not me i did everything i could but got no were.he says although as bank says it was my resposibility to claim on inssurance .how could i when they kept telling me i had none..and he also says its also the banks responsability to look after me.in taking steps when repossesion in on the cards .and then they would have found out thati did have inssurance..thank you for listening any advice would be nice ..also daisyc3cjs.said u could not claim if injured or sickness.so i guess thats why i could not claim..
    Tags: None

Re: TSB...trying for compensation

Hi Barton

to LB!

What makes you think we won't be nice to you xx

Comment

So, you had insurance on a TSB loan? You tried to claim on it and were told you didn't have insurance.

Therefore the loan defaulted and had major knock on effects including loss of your business.

Your ex bank manager then found evidence of the insurance and you reclaimed it as missold ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

also added to my story .for them not paying compensation.is they could not find any loan agrement or anything to consider this..so i said what do you think i sent you to adress this matter my loan agrement of corse..with the insurance...

Comment

yes that correct i claimed....but i lost everything..and tried and tried to tell them i had insurance but kept being told i never had it..i see it as there fault they never helped..and as for the re posession if they had worked it out years ago adding 2 and 2 .they would have found in my loan agrement i did have insurance

Comment

Ok, so you have the case already running for compensation through a solicitor. Is this your own solicitor ? (ie. not some flybynight coldcalling scumbag ''solicitor'')

You'll need to show a direct relationship between the failure of the bank to accept your insurance claim and the loss of your business etc. Also need to demonstrate that had the bank known about the insurance and allowed you to claim on it, it would have paid out and the end result would have been different.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

it s just i posted on another site and found not much help .people eaither picked you up on your spelling or avaded the issue.and this issue means alot to me.as i lost everything had no help years ago and i now feel i can try and put it write ..SORRY.and thanks for the nice WELCOME

Comment

He is a proper local solicitor .i went to see him monday..he is sending for my medical records and sending letters ect to them .see what there response is then see what there response is to him ..as i got no were with them.then a barister if needs be .i just wanted to know if anybody else out there has suffered like i have and advice of what they think .daisyc3cjs was as good info to date i found thats why this site looks fab everythings on it .and poeple acctualy give advice and help

Comment

Cool, was just checking re the solicitor Sounds like he's on top of things.

Just ignore the idiots - not everyone has perfect grammar and spelling, or has a perfect life with no sickness or debt or unemployment.... and neither do the idiots in reality

Have you got a link to the thread with the similar issue (I couldn't find it sorry).
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Also im my letter off the bank..they say sorry as we now know you had insurance.that why i was so sure they would pay compensation and not put up a fight.as they have addmited this and i lost everything and want it back. But little me they must think say no and he will go away .not me im staying ...

Comment

Also im my letter off the bank..they say sorry as we now know you had insurance.that why i was so sure they would pay compensation and not put up a fight.as they have addmited this and i lost everything and want it back. But little me they must think say no and he will go away .not me im staying ...her thread is ..loydds ppi buisness loan miss selling whatever next..15 th august 2012

Comment

Originally posted by barton View Post
                        it s just i posted on another site and found not much help .people eaither picked you up on your spelling or avaded the issue.and this issue means alot to me.as i lost everything had no help years ago and i now feel i can try and put it write ..SORRY.and thanks for the nice WELCOME
                        Hey Barton

Spelling probs and dyslexia often go hand in hand with exceptionally high intelligence.

You'll find a few on here who bear this out -:grouphug:- don't worry, everyone here is on your side and will help as best they can xx

Comment

good day to you all..im going through my post..just remembering things as they come to me so i add them for help..amethyst..said i had to concentrate on proving things..would this help ...when i first broke my arms and tried to claim on inssurance and said i had none. my bank manager came to see me and i told him this ..and that he would try an sort it .but i never heard back..but on finding him last year he remembers the conversation...could i use him as evidence.him saying i did have insurance and proving things to the bank..as the only other thing is i made loads of phone calls which will be dead in the water..

Comment

Originally posted by barton View Post
                            good day to you all..im going through my post..just remembering things as they come to me so i add them for help..amethyst..said i had to concentrate on proving things..would this help ...when i first broke my arms and tried to claim on inssurance and said i had none. my bank manager came to see me and i told him this ..and that he would try an sort it .but i never heard back..but on finding him last year he remembers the conversation...could i use him as evidence.him saying i did have insurance and proving things to the bank..as the only other thing is i made loads of phone calls which will be dead in the water..
                            hi amethyst..sorry its been a while ..could you kindly just explaining what you mean in post 6 ..in more simple detail ..in relationship between bank .and demonstrating to the bank please

Comment

hi amythist.sorry its been a while.could you kindly explian in more detail.what you mean for me to show the bank a direct relation ship..and demonstrating to the bank .as you said in post 6..thanks you so much:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X