• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Credit Clear Services - help with section 75 claim please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Clear Services - help with section 75 claim please.

Posted on behalf of new user:

Good evening,

I previously paid out close to the sum of £2000 to a company based in South Wales called Credit Clear Services. I can see from your forum that you are familiar with the company and also that you have partaken in the BBC Wales programme X-Ray where you have offered advice. I was contacted in a similar fashion to the gentleman who featured on the programme where I was told that they believed my credit card limit had been increased without my consent and when I had reached the limit due to this, that I could make a claim to get the majority of the money back from the card company.

> Like the victim on the programme, I was informed of their excellent results, I was informed they were a company regulated by the Government, they would promise me my money back within a few months, and if I paid the one off no win no pay fee that I could seek to claim back the money paid for their services along with my money and if my claim was unsuccessful I could claim back the money I paid them for their services. Due to their pitch, and the financial pressure I was beginning to find myself in, I paid them for their services using the same credit card I was experiencing the debt with.

> Having initiated this process and made the payment I then sent a series of signed documents to the company to process my application. Alas, apart from several phone calls and a series of E-Mails during which they claimed they required more information, ultimately, like many others I have been left high and dry by this company.

> I have contacted another company called "CCS-Review" who appear to have been passed my complaint by "CCS Review" and they inform me that CCS Review have gone into liquidation and any claim for compensation I seek will need to be done via the credit card company who I initially made the payment with.

> I feel foolish for parting with the money I paid this company and financially I am at the end of my tether. Are you please able to offer me any advice on what I can do in relation to this company and more importantly if there is anything I can do in order to get my money back.

> Many thanks in advance for any advice you can offer,
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Credit Clear Services - help with section 75 claim please.

Do you have the contract that you signed with them?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X