• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Friday smile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friday smile

God almighty! It actually sounds worse than it looks –A bit like Alvin and the chipmunks after smoking some pretty strong stuff!!!!!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Oh, and if you think that’s bad –here’s one for the Psychologists to jump on!!!!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	awkward-album16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	1162493

I think it should be called 'I'm going into a home'

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
      ~ Anonymous

Comment

OMG Their harmonizing is bleeding awful

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
          OMG Their harmonizing is bleeding awful

If anything was going to tempt you into throwing in your lot with the devil…….

~ Anonymous

Comment

the "girl" in glasses : young Stephen Fry in drag?

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
              the "girl" in glasses : young Stephen Fry in drag?
              Now Now! Des don't insult the ...................girl

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                If anything was going to tempt you into throwing in your lot with the devil…….

Comment

Thank you Miss FM, I had never heard the original version before and although I knew Cream's version was a cover I never knew where the origin of the song came from
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

NOW that was worth listening to. If memory serves me correctly the story of Mr Robert Johnson is that he was taught to play the guitar by the Devil. Apparently as a kid He used to frequent a gin joint where he attempted to play guitar. He was rubbish and was told to pack it in. He left the gin join and was last seen hanging about a country crossroads outside town. Sometime later (months not years) he reappeared at the gin joint and was found to have mastered the guitar to the extent He still is considered one of the best exponents of that instrument AND after listening to the above who's going to argue with that

Comment

NOW that was worth listening to The story of Mr Robert Johnson is that he was taught to play the guitar by the Devil. Apparently as a kid He used to frequent a gin joint where he attempted to play guitar. He was rubbish and was told to pack it in. He left the gin join and was seen standing at a country crossroad. Sometime later he reappeared and was found to have mastered the guitar to the extent He still is considered one of the best exponents of that instrument AND after listening to the above who's going to argue with that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Johnson

Comment

And this week’s classic album cover……..Click image for larger version

Name:	awkward-album18.jpg
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	1162561 Oh there is a lot going on there!!!!!!

~ Anonymous

Comment

Heres looking at you kid (or is he looking at me I'm not sure)
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

He ain’t looking good, that’s for sure!!!!

Now here's one you'd just love to find under the Christmas treeClick image for larger version

Name:	friends are dead.png
Size:	291.9 KB
ID:	1162565

~ Anonymous

Comment

Oh this week’s is a cracker!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1332560.jpg
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1162682
                              Wrong in so many ways!!!!!!!

~ Anonymous

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	blizzard.jpg
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	1162683A little something to remind us of the plight of our American Cousins …

~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X