• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Complaint against Harveys Furniture?

Collapse
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint against Harveys Furniture?

Following the assurances made by Group Retail Services Director Steve Campbell on tonight's BBC Watchdog (11/6/14) if you have a complaint about a purchase you have made from Harveys Furniture the please email him directly steve@harveys-furnishing.co.uk

If your complaint is not resolved then please post here and also let BBC Watchdog know
    https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact or www.twitter.com/BBCWatchdog
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Tags: None

Re: Complaint against Harveys Furniture?

Hi,

Long-running dispute with Harvey's over my first sofa being delivered damaged. Anyway, long story short, a new sofa delivered. After delivery men had left (10 minutes later) I noted they had damaged the internal wall of my porch during delivery. Plaster chipped off the corner of the internal walls. Raised complaint to 'Public Liability' dept (and photos sent). They subsequently advised drivers deny causing damage and the delivery form I signed confirmed I had checked my property and confirm no damage had occurred. I thought I had signed for delivery of the sofa and they did not advise I was also signing that I had check my property. Not at all happy. What are my options please?

Thanks

Simon

Comment

Check what you have signed for if they chipped the wall is the sofa damaged walls are pretty hard?

Comment

Hi thanks for replying. Didnt get left a copy of what i signed (will request this). Yes there was damage to the new sofa. Scuffing on 3 corners. I pointed this out to the delivery drivers and noted it on the delivery form - so pretty obvious this is how damage occured.

Due to problems with previous sofa, this new one was supposed to have been "VIP checked" before leaving warehouse for damage!

Comment

/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X