• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest correspondence with Credit Security Limited re M&S Money store to credit card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest correspondence with Credit Security Limited re M&S Money store to credit card

Letter received from Credit Security Limited on 21 May 2014:

Re Marks & Spencer Money
    Account no: xxxx
    Balance: Ł10k+

Dear Mr $quandaŁot

We write further to your recent communication with this office.

You will be fully aware from our client's letter dated 12th July 2013 that the agreement provided is fully compliant with the Consumer Credit Act and we therefore confirm the above balance remains outstanding.

We will be pleased to agree an affordable repayment plan if you will kindly complete the enclosed Current Information Form and return to this office. Alternatively, please telephone one of our trained advisors on 0844 2439931 who will be pleased to assist you in resolving this matter.

Yours sincerely

A. Weber
    Credit Security LTD.

Enc.

Now my reply dated 7 June 2014:

"Dear Sir / Madam

Your reference: xxxx
    My reference: Mayhew 3

Thank you for your letter dated 21 May 2014.

I refer you to my previous letter dated 29 March 2014 which clearly states my position. Your client has been notified that – short of a court claim – I now consider this matter closed.

Furthermore, your client has confirmed in writing that no consumer credit agreement exists for the alleged mastercard account. This correspondence will be shown to the judge in case of a court claim.

As the alleged agreement has been fully examined by a leading consumer rights solicitor and deemed unenforceable, I will treat it as such unless otherwise decided by the court.

Any court claim by you, your client or a third party will be vigorously defended.

This is my final response and I can confirm that I will not be entering into further correspondence with you.

Yours faithfully

Mr $quandaŁot"

Big bold red font was necessary at times as DCAs often have difficulty reading English!
    Tags: None

Re: Latest correspondence with Credit Security Limited re M&S Money store to credit c

Qué? No entiendo. Soy de Barcelona.

I think they should just about get the message.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X