• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC/Lowell V Kelike28

Originally posted by kelike28 View Post
    Didn't get chance to ring and chase but did get letter stating case has been transferred to my local court 12.8.14 - do I just wait again for a date now. Can't believe they are continuing with this when there has been non compliance on their part with regard to info I've requested. Oh well Hey!
    Hi.
    Got my hearing date of 31st October.. not long!! Says must call within 7 days to sort mediation which is done over the phone. Any advice. Xx

Comment

Ps judge decided on no hearing

Comment

You can set up the mediation and most often at these things when you state you don't have any documents or evidence from the claimant the mediation gets cancelled.

When you say the Judge decided on no hearing does it say he's deciding on box work or just issuing directions?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          You can set up the mediation and most often at these things when you state you don't have any documents or evidence from the claimant the mediation gets cancelled.

When you say the Judge decided on no hearing does it say he's deciding on box work or just issuing directions?
          Shall email you to post up of poss. I still dont know how to do it. Sorry. Then can you tell me what you think we I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Thanks

Comment

Yes email it to me, the sites not taking attachments at the moment (I'm hoping that will be sorted overnight with the server upgrade)

email admin@legalbeagles.info
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yes email it to me, the sites not taking attachments at the moment (I'm hoping that will be sorted overnight with the server upgrade)

email admin@legalbeagles.info
              Thanks. Have just sent. Xx

Comment

Originally posted by kelike28 View Post
                Ps judge decided on no hearing
                Okay not sure what that meant then lol, but yes, the judge has decided you should have a go at mediating, then you have to do witness statements 14 days before the hearing which he's listed for an hour and a half.

So we can be working on the witness statement soon as you've dealt with the mediation.

You've still not had the CCA have you?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Okay not sure what that meant then lol, but yes, the judge has decided you should have a go at mediating, then you have to do witness statements 14 days before the hearing which he's listed for an hour and a half.

So we can be working on the witness statement soon as you've dealt with the mediation.

Nope. Had nothing at all. So there is a hearing? Confused. I thought there was then wasn't but now there is lol. Ok then. Getting nervous.

Comment

Shall I sort mediation tomorrow or hang fire a min?

Comment

From the docs you sent me it says there is a hearing and that you have to provide documents at least 14 days before and it will last 1.5 hrs.

You won't get into the hearing without them having supplied the CCA (if BC are true to form) so I wouldn't be stressing too much xx They will take it as far as they can hoping you bottle out.

Yes give the mediation peeps a call and set that up, your side will basically be ' do you have the agreement, I can't negotiate anything without it as I need to know the terms of the agreement and how the balance is made up' etc

If they say they have the agreement and will email it to you (they did that with someone else) ask the mediator to adjourn the mediation so you can assess the agreement and take advice.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Nope. Had nothing at all. So there is a hearing? Confused. I thought there was then wasn't but now there is lol. Ok then. Getting nervous.

Comment

From the docs you sent me it says there is a hearing and that you have to provide documents at least 14 days before and it will last 1.5 hrs.

You won't get into the hearing without them having supplied the CCA (if BC are true to form) so I wouldn't be stressing too much xx They will take it as far as they can hoping you bottle out.

Yes give the mediation peeps a call and set that up, your side will basically be ' do you have the agreement, I can't negotiate anything without it as I need to know the terms of the agreement and how the balance is made up' etc

If they say they have the agreement and will email it to you (they did that with someone else) ask the mediator to adjourn the mediation so you can assess the agreement and take advice.
                          Ok perfect. Sounds like tip top advice once again. Will do tomoz and post up later or early next week. Thanks again. X

P.S no bottling it...even if docs appear I'm going all the way. Billy bullies need stopping in their tracks and to abide by rules more!!

Comment

Amethyst do you mean I ask Bryan Carter about the agreement or mediation people?

Comment

The Mediation people.... it's a phone call tennis thing - I've never done one so only know what people have fed back to me on here - but I believe you sit by your phone and the mediator takes turns in ringing each of you and asking questions - You tell her/him that BC/Lowell haven't provided you with ANY documents backing up their claim despite requests and you need those documents to check the claim is valid before you can enter any negotiations.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

The Mediation people.... it's a phone call tennis thing - I've never done one so only know what people have fed back to me on here - but I believe you sit by your phone and the mediator takes turns in ringing each of you and asking questions - You tell her/him that BC/Lowell haven't provided you with ANY documents backing up their claim despite requests and you need those documents to check the claim is valid before you can enter any negotiations.
                                Just spoke with a lovely girl at mediation... Why can't all phone calls be that nice. She decided to put note on the case file that due to no agreement from other side even with months and numerous requests that I can't negotiate anything because of this so mediation not called for.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X