• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Littlewoods Unfair Admin Charges Reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlewoods Unfair Admin Charges Reclaim

I had an old catalogue account with Littlewoods in 2005 in which I encountered some financial difficulties and got into arrears. It was passed to NDR (National Debt Recovery Limited) and a repayment plan was arranged and arrears were paid off closing the account.

I sent a SAR to Shop Direct and only received statements back to six years ago including some computer printed statements as thats all they could provide. Anyway with what I have in possession pre 2008 I have noticed various amounts in respect of Admin charges totalling nearly £250. Can I reclaim these plus interest as unfair charges ?

SAR was rather incomplete, as no agreement details provided, just their current Very terms & conditions and no explanation for lack of statements ?
    Tags: None

Re: Littlewoods Unfair Admin Charges Reclaim

Sorry but any help with old post.

Cheers

Comment

These could be reclaimed as they exceed any genuine costs involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Kafka View Post
        These could be reclaimed as they exceed any genuine costs involved.
        Many thanks for your reply.

In the meantime I have responded regarding incomplete SAR details but I may have to proceed with what details I have at the moment.

Is it Shop Direct that I send standard charges reclaim letter to or do I contact NDR (National Debt Recovery) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazza View Post
          Many thanks for your reply.

In the meantime I have responded regarding incomplete SAR details but I may have to proceed with what details I have at the moment.

Is it Shop Direct that I send standard charges reclaim letter to or do I contact NDR (National Debt Recovery) ?

NDR are the in house monkeys of shop direct anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
            NDR are the in house monkeys of shop direct anyway
            Thanks Mike and thought so and realise now as I had quite a few interesting conversations with them in the past.

I will send Reclaim letter off to Shop Direct then.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X