• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Natwest old Premier Account SAR help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest old Premier Account SAR help

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
    I think a complaint to natwest re missold account might be worth asking about. However, asking about the interest is very good because Irwin Mitchell(solicitors) have stated that the bank should not have been adding interest so they need to refund that interest.

Not sure on questions 3 or 4.
    Just another thing Leclerc if you dont mind me asking.

Do you know if NatWest CMS, Telford are still about ? :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Cheers

Bazza

Comment

Gotta be honest and say that I take very little notice of NatWest these days apart from paying my credit card with them on time
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
        Gotta be honest and say that I take very little notice of NatWest these days apart from paying my credit card with them on time
        Lol oK cheers Leclerc

I will just keep searching for details.

Comment

Well I located a Birmingham contact address and might have to forward a copy of my original SAR for their attention.

On doing some research, it seems that their maybe a possibility that there was some sort of Router Account involvement at the time and this worries me. I just checked some old Experian files that I had around the time and there are two default entries, one for the current account / overdraft and one for the loan account.

Both default amounts are more than my total judgement debt and have been increasing

If I contact solicitors, will they be able to confirm if a Router Account was opened and new account numbers given ?

Any advice would be appreciated and feel free to PM if need be.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X