• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

arrow global

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arrow global

I have been asking Arrow Global for a CCA and so far they have come up with the original application. Will that stand up in court??
    Tags: None

Re: arrow global

Can you scan the document with personal details redacted?

What is the background to this account and claim?

Comment

I cant at this very moment as don't have access to scanner etc.

They are basically taking me court in July.

It is a credit card debt taken out 2004.

Since the date has been set they have been sending me all sorts ie application form been sent to me twice also all statements from said card and a threatening letter saying they are going to apply to the court for a summary judgement.

Even though the court date has been set and a date to supply all documentation set for 28th this month they are still harassing me.

Comment

So you asked for the agreement under s78 of the CCA and they have sent you a copy of the original application - have they included all the terms applicable to the agreement at the time you signed it as well?

On what basis have all the documents been ordered , and are in you in small claims or fast track ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes it says on it that it is an application form and the terms are separate from the application form.

Documents have been asked for ready for the hearing, it is a small claims.

Comment

Originally posted by dancer View Post
            I cant at this very moment as don't have access to scanner etc.
            You don't need a scanner, you can just take a picture of the documents with your phone. hoto: The quality may not be as good but it's still useful to be able to see what they've sent you. You may want to look at this thread: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...tails-safe!%29 :nerd:

They are basically taking me court in July.

It is a credit card debt taken out 2004.
            What sort of credit card is this? MBNA by any chance?

Yes it says on it that it is an application form and the terms are separate from the application form.
            Ideally we'd like to see what they've sent you, to see if the terms appear to be those from inception (the ones you'd have allegedly agreed to), as opposed to random or current terms.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X