• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

advice on Judge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on Judge

I have been fighting for 3 years the authenticity of a relatively small second charge that had been placed on my home. In short, the case was just heard, a very sweeping decision made by a judge that is not only my neighbour but in the past we have had planning issues with him (we won planning). he not only ordered against me but ordered a vacant repossession order on my house. I immediately placed house on market and have dropped selling price now substantially below value - so far interest but no sale. I cannot raise money to clear charge that has tripled with interest and legal charges. i have been forced to give up work (2years) as I have chronic illness and awaiting disability assessment. My daughter had much earlier let her home and moved back with her 3 year old son to care for me and cannot remove her tenant until October. i have i week to go and very desperate. i have tried to make a small short term offer to NWB to extend time for me to sell and my daughters tenant to leave but they are not responding.

There are 2 questions one about situation and one re Judge whom i believe should not have tried case.

if anyone can help i would be so very grateful as i am now besides myself

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X