• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPi claim on defaulted debts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPi claim on defaulted debts

Hi All,

Hope somebody can advise me whether to make a ppi claim or not ?

I was just reading a post from you on legal beagles regarding ppi and debt defaults.

I have been foolish in the past and got myself in quite a bit of financial difficulty. I am now however trying to restore by credit rating . I obtained my Credit reference from check my file.

There are quite a few defaults from 2008 to 2010 on my file relating to bank loan , credit cards and overdraft. This situation arose as I got made redundant in 2006 and I was unable to claim on my ppi.

What I am wondering is would it be possible for me to claim PPI without restarting the default date on the debts? I believe if the PPI had paid out in 2006 I would not have got in so much debt, I used credit to pay credit ending up in extreme debt with a lot of charges incurred .
    I continued using credit to pay credit for nearly two years until I could no longer afford to pay any of my debts. I then become pregnant and I am ashamed to say that I buried my head in the sand.
    I am now pregnant again and now I need to get this under control as I would like to get a mortgage at some point in the future and would not like to have to wait another 6 years before being able to obtain credit. I am now much more mature and would not allow myself to get into this position again.

Also on my credit file one debt is on twice , one with the halifax and tHe other with cap quest
    debt collection. What can I do about this? Also another person with same surname and different address is attached to my file but I can't see the details as they are suppressed is there anything I can do.

Kind regards

Jennie
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X