• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NHS dentists and chips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NHS dentists and chips

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Hello welcome to LB,

It is unlikely that we can assist you with this problem, UK processes and regulation of Dental Surgeons are somewhat different from those I the US.

I do know that such chips are used for monitoring dental prostheses while work is in process, usually ordered by an orthodontist and a dental laboratory.

I have never heard of such chips being implanted in a patient.

There have been incidents of radio wave reception when certain types of metallic repair substances ( fillings) come into
    contact with saliva.

You should seek qualified advice locally.

nem
    Thank you. It is just very bizarre what is happening and I am looking for help to be able to better understand. This forum is maybe not the best place for the type of problem I have but I for sure appreciate the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ena View Post
      Thank you. It is just very bizarre what is happening and I am looking for help to be able to better understand. This forum is maybe not the best place for the type of problem I have but I for sure appreciate the answer.
      I hope you get this sorted quickly.

nem

Comment

I should sort this out but it is very difficult. After 5 years of torture I just decided that I need help or at least publishing my story at some forums. If someone would tell me the story I would think that person is not sound. However I watched one move on Netflix - 'In her Eyes' and that would be similar story. Except I bumped on cruel psychopath who exploited the story maximally victimizing me without mercy for years. Now you don't know the plot, but let's say people know about each other. He made me sick sending me spam that would have in subject line exactly what I was doing..
        When I moved to the city where he lived (never had seen him in the past 10 years) this torture started. I would think it is lucid dreaming but I clearly heard one night the person telling:"Odra, let's give it another 5 minutes". As Odra is Russian river what I heard made me rather suspicious. I remembered this event - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax in San Francisco. I lived since recently in Oakland. Then I heard a man asking his wife what would be for dinner. And she said 'dinner toast'. I never heard the term dinner toast. Another time I heard him telling her something and she would answer 'yes muzek'. And he told her ' you see these five fingers. This is how many friends I have. Then you can fill it out' And she again told ' yes muzek'. I never heard the term 'muzek' - russian, slavic word for husband. I would never use 'fill out' phrasal. I feel not comfortable with phrasals. The person who is behind is a CEO of health insurance company, where I worked once as an Analyst. And he is Russian descendant.

Why I am writing this? First time I wanted to publish on a forum, the frequencies I heard next night were in the form of sound dongle. I was woken up that way. Before there were frequencies, bursts that would completely make me crazy. Then I wrote about it to a person at another forum and the dongle next night was tccck that was raised. Now when I wrote on this forum I was even almost left in piece for two nights.

So I decided that best help would be looking for the forums and publish my experience. It might be that someone else also is having the same type of problems but like me he/she is bearing up with it for years. I made decision to do it after almost 5 years. This non sleeping of course ruined my life. But the people even have good entertainment. I brought my kitty to the vet one day and next night they woke me up with 'miauw'.

I was trying to get help telling this everything to my ex - husband, who is ham radio and specialized in microwaves but he would always tell me that everything is in my head.

I don't have any problems during the day except that I could be exhausted and nervous as I don't sleep. But nights are hellish.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X