• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sorry another Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Lloyds TSB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sorry another Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Lloyds TSB

CRP and CCA sent to both Marlin and Mortimer on Tuesday, Ive kept receipts, I would like to send a SAR to Marlin, Mortimer and Lloyds.

Will it be the same format to each company? Can someone recommend what to ask for? Can I use the SAR to hold up the case as I would like to use the info in the SAR as evidence against the claim?

I am prepared to ask all the debt collecting companies that contacted me for a SAR also to back up a harassment counter claim. Is this a good idea? Would this overwhelm the court with paper work and go against me?

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...otection-Act-)

Same format for all. The sar will not hold up the case. However withthe almost inevitable lack of response to cpr 31.14 you should get it back beofre a defence is filed.

Courts deal with cases with humongous amounts of paperwork all the time. I really doubt yours will be large in comparison. As long as what you file has relevance a court will have little issue with it.

What to ask for ? Copies of any and all agreements, letters, computer records, telephone calls and anything else they hold. That should pretty much cover it.

Is this for both claims still ?

1 sar per company will suffice as both accounts should be listed at each company.

M1

Comment

The first 3 SAR being posted today Mortimer, Marlin and Lloyds.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'll shifty this down to the court claim section xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Whats my next step? I have until 02/06/2014 to file a defence is it to start preparing this or do I wait for a reply to the CRP and CCA?

Comment

The cca will take ages, and hopefully never arrive.

The CPR won't come quickly. Once they've had 7 days after receiving the letter start to call and ask when you are getting copies of the documents. Evry 2 day i say. Each call should be followed up with an email to confirm the details of the conversation. You are building evidence to go ahead with http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ic-information post 3 & 4.

M1

Comment

Hi, just a quick update, received 2 of these letters today
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Biglol1234; 17th May 2014, 10:49:AM.

Comment

You left your name on it. Wait until they've had the 7 day deadline expire then start phoning for updates. Every time you call email them an overview of the call which makes evidence easier later, if required.

If you get within 8/9 days of the date for filing your defence then come back for more help.

M1

Comment

Email from Mortimer following up my calls, I would say this is a stalling tactic should I ignore and file my defence by the 02/06/2014? as they obviously don't have the credit agreement to hand.
                    Attached Files

Comment

It is a bs tactic and yes they want to stall because they know they have issues.

Send a copy of the letter to the court and add your own note to say that both parties have agreed an extension to the period for filing a defence until 30/6/14.

I wouldn't file a defence. I would follow http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ic-information especially posts 3&4.

Is this for both claims, the bigger one or the smaller one ?

M1

Comment

Yes its for both claims, they have sent me 2 forms with one with each claim number on, would I be better off pushing them to meet the courts dead line to produce the paper work? If I give them longer I am worried something might come up, I did mention that I might put forward a counter claim for harassment, Ive said I will let them know about the extension as I have not agreed to it yet.

Comment

You need to be seen to be reasonable, as much as possible. You asked for an extension and they've agreed. Inform the court of that and move onwards.

Once your cpr 31.14 deadlines have been breached with no rsponse you need to start phoning them every 2/3 days asking when they'll comply with your request. Email overviews of all calls to them so you can later use them as evidence.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ic-information

When you only have 10/11 days left before the date for filing a defence you ,instead of filing a defence, follow http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ic-information posts 3 & 4.

I take it Paul or Kate couldn't help you ?

M1

Comment

They have asked for either a 28 day extension or a stay of proceedings without any date. are these the same, if not which works better for me?

Sorry I didnt call Paul or kate thought I would give it ago! He Who Dares.......

Comment

No stay. Feck that.

With harassment in play I'd call Paul. http://paulatwatsonssolicitors.wordp...ial-a-year-on/

Seriously good.

M1

Comment

Hi everyone, quick update

Mortimer have agreed in letters to a 28 day extension, deadline for filling my defence is now the 30th June this is on both claims which I informed the court. Lloyds have acknowledged my SAR request, they have said in a letter I will have all info on or before the 29th June.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X