• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Dear customer,

Just log in to Online Services using the PIN and password which you set up when you registered for the service. You'll then be asked to verify

your information otherwise, your account will be disabled. Please click the link bellow:

http://nw-olb.default998813583292.co...BlcEBhb2wuY29t

Comment

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Dear Customer,

We recently failed to validate your account information we hold on record for you, therefore we need to ask you to complete a brief validation process in order to verify your account.

Click here to verify your account
      Failure to complete our validation process will result in a suspension of your Apple ID.

We take every step needed to automatically validate our users, unfortunately in this case we were unable to verify your details. The process will only take a couple of minutes and will allow us to maintain our high standard of account security.

Wondering why you got this email?
      This email was sent automatically during routine security checks. We are not completely satisfied with your account information and require you to update your account to continue using our services uninterrupted.

For more information, see our FAQ.

Thanks,
      Apple Customer Service
      Funny that........I don't own any Apple products.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Got one of the Nigerian ones, tried to forward to you and my spam line, don't know if you got it!
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Had this earlier, my filter removed the attachment

Notice to Appear,

The copy of the court notice is attached to this letter.

Yours truly,
          Clerk to the Court,
          Emma Tailor

Comment

Just had almost identical one Andy.

Comment

Hmm I use the account it arrived on specifically for another forum, i wonder if you do as well ?

Comment

Greetings,

My name is Abdul Zongo,I am a banker with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.I am contacting you with respect to transfer the sum ($22.500,000.00) Twenty-Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) deposited by a major supplier of Agricultural Equipments in West Africa named Mr.Christian Eich who die along with his family on 31st July 2000 in Concorde Air Crash.

Through my investigation, I find out that he die along with his next of kin and the roll-over on the funds has also expire because the bank law stimulates that after 15 years where the next of kin did not appear for the claim funds, the fund will transfer into bank treasury as unclaimed funds. In order to avert this negative development, I will like to seek for your permission as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Christian Eich so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not be use for financing government.The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 45% for me,45% for you and the remaining 10% for the charity,Any expenses incurred in the course of the transaction will be made by both of us.

There is no risk involve in this project as my position in my bank and with the aid of my personal information I will be provided to make you the legal beneficiary and the legality of this project will correspond with local and international laws of inheritance.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with further information and modalities that will help you understand the transaction.You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this project would be most profitable for both parties because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply through my private email here ( abdul.zongo@yahoo.fr ).

Best Regards
                Abdul Zongo
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Andy it came to my " main" e mail address.
                  Had one like it before some time ago.
                  Have not worked out how to post up a link via my Android so forwarded it to Admin hopefuly they will post it up so you can compare

Comment

Notice to Appear,

Yours truly,
                    Clerk to the Court,
                    Karen Tailor

Do not attempt to open the associated zip file DT

Comment

got one of them notice to appear today, will have a look on wednesday, see what it contains:doggieyes:
                      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                        Notice to Appear,

Yours truly,
                        Clerk to the Court,
                        Karen Tailor

Do not attempt to open the associated zip file DT
                        Don't worry I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                          Andy it came to my " main" e mail address.
                          Had one like it before some time ago.
                          Have not worked out how to post up a link via my Android so forwarded it to Admin hopefuly they will post it up so you can compare
                          I don't have a clue how these things work or how they get your address, perhaps tools can enlighten us. The account it turned up on an old talktalk (aol) one which i never use except to monitor one on line forum, I do get some spam on there though.

Comment

Using a real person to try to make their daft spam look genuine. As if..........

Please Sorry to disturb you, but I have a business I want you to work out with me, I am the new manager of the Metro Bank in United Kingdom (UK) Branch and my name is Jason Oakley, I was an account officer to one of our bank Customer Engineer Edward Hodgson, he was a British man and he died in a plane crash for over four years now, and before he died he have $28 Million United States dollar in his account with my bank.

See what you need to know about me here: https://www.metrobankonline.co.uk/Di...Meet-the-team/

I need you and I to work together and I want to transfer the funds to you in any way by transfer the funds to you by International transfer okay, you do not have anything to be worry about I will make the transfer from my bank into any bank account in your name okay.

If interested please reply instantly with your contact details By sending me email: *********@gmail.com

Thanks,
                            Jason Oakley

Comment

Maybe you should let Jason Oakley know his name is being used https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonsoakley
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
                                I don't have a clue how these things work or how they get your address, perhaps tools can enlighten us. The account it turned up on an old talktalk (aol) one which i never use except to monitor one on line forum, I do get some spam on there though.
                                Don't know Andy my e mail I have had for ages!
                                I do have a g mail one but only because you had to for my Android.
                                Got another beut today, sorry admin had to forward it on to you think I have seen it before, something about a package awaiting collection at an airport in the USA!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X