• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Everyone is dying to give me money anywhere in the world, this time Canada!
    I am Mr Tom Crist the Calgary Max Lotto Winner of 40 Million and i know this would come as a surprise to you but be rest assured that as a man who believes in the word of God i know that in my heart it is always better to give than to receive, see Luke 12:33-34. i am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with MICROSOFT submitted your "Email" upon my request that you receive a Cheque/Check for $1million. in honor of my of his late wife Janice Crist, who died of cancer two years ago. see PROOF below; http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/cal...448&fhid=14841 http://www.cbc.ca/video/news/audiopl...pid=2424885304

Comment

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Good day,

Please I got your contact through an extensive search I did personally for a charity work purpose ONLY. I want to entrust a Will donation to you for a Charitable Project to handle on my behalf. My name is Mrs. Ros Sothea CEO, Khmer CityLink Kitchen Food in Cambodia. I am a dying woman of 58 years old and was diagnosed of Cancer 18months ago, due to my illness I will be undergoing another surgery operation in due time which I pray to survive it. I ask for mercy and forgiveness of all my sin. I am touched to do a charitable work, but due to my health condition I will not be able to carry out the work myself so I am willing to hand it over to you to do with the sum of $15,280,000.00USD for the Charitable Project Organization, creating shelter for widowers, less privilege and poor people in your community. I have earlier informed my lawyer about my decision willing money to you for charitable purpose.

If you are Interested sincerely, kindly contact my lawyer immediately. Barrister ROTHANAK NANG, via E-Mail Address: rothanaknangfirm@yahoo.com.vn and call his Cellular phone number: +85599227815. Ensure that you state my reference. ROS994/CKKF0PHKH to my lawyer.

Thanks for your understanding. Be blessed.

Yours Respectfully,
      Mrs. Ros Sothea
      Khmer CityLink Kitchen Food Ltd.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Winner,

You are one of the winners of 12th May 2015 United States Mega Millions lottery with winning numbers (14, 30, 33, 36, 44 Powerball: 2). You have won the total sum of 7,907,608.29 USD .

Verification site;
      http://www.megamillions.com/

Contact Dr. Aaron Peterson for claims directives;

Rev. Aaron Peterson (Dr)
      Email: aaronpeterson@yeah.net

Information required for clearance

Name: .....................
      Address: .....................
      Telephone number: .....................

Sincerely,
      Mrs. Priscillia Blaton.
      (Online Director)

- - - Updated - - -

Had no idea the 50 US states had now all been united into just ONE STATE!
      Hi dear friend, i'm Maj.Gen Marcia Anderson I am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL. From United State of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend,I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address, ( mgmarciaanderson@hotmail.com ) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. Thanks and regards. i have something to tell you Please try and reach me at my email address today Gen Marcia Anderson
      - - - Updated - - -

Hello Friend

My Name is Doreen From Tanzania, the wife of Late Mr Tim Gomes, One of The financial advisers to Late President Muammar Gaddafi of Libya, I will like you to help me help claim $42.5M USD and Diamonds which my late husband deposited in an offshore security company which i can not claim due to the war in Libya because there is no way for me to leave here now and which I am suffering from bone marrow cancer. please could you write me at my private email ( mrsgomesdoreen2013@gmail.com) so that i can tell you more about it and give you documents proofs for it, thank you for your understanding and hope to hear from you soon. I am ready to give you 40% of the total money.

Mrs Doreen Antonnet Gomes

Note: Please REPLY ME At mrsgomesdoreen2013@gmail.com

Comment

FROM REGULAR MAIL POST OFFICE NIGERIA.
        POST OFFICE ADDRESS: BARNES ROAD P.O BOX12720.
        LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS AN ATM CARD IN THIS OFFICE THAT IS DEPOSITED BY A PRIVATE ORGANIZATION BODY ON THE 5th OF THIS MONTH.YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WAS ATTACHED TO IT AND IS TO BE POSTED TO YOU. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR CONFIRMABLE ATM CARD WHICH CONTAINS THE SUM OF $2.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS AND SOME VITAL DOCUMENTS.SO KINDLY GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE (REGULAR MAIL POST OFFICE NIGERIA) TO AVOID FRAUDULENT ISSUES CONCERNING THIS SERVICE.

YOU ARE TO CONFIRM AND PROVIDE TO US YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS BELOW.

YOUR FULL NAME:.................
        YOUR COUNTRY:....................
        YOUR CITY:..............................
        YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS:......
        YOUR DIRECT PHONE:...........

NOTE: THAT YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE DUTY STAMP FEE OF $75 USD. YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND THE DUTY STAMP FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO THE POST OFFICE WITH THE OUR PRACTICAL OFFICER'S NAME BELOW AND FORWARD THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO THE POST OFFICE EMAIL ( nigeria.postoffice@yandex.com ) FOR IMMEDIATE STAMP OF YOUR ATM CARD.

RECEIVER'S NAME...... MELIKAM OBIEDO
        COUNTRY.....NIGERIA
        CITY....LAGOS
        QUESTION....HOW LONG
        ANSWER.....TODAY
        AMOUNT......$75 USD
        SENDER'S NAME........
        MTCN NUMBER:........

THANKS
        YOUR BEST REGARD'S
        REV. CHARLES IKE

Comment

UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
          REPLY TO US VIA

Attention,

I acknowledge receipt of your email so without wasting much time; I have to introduce myself to you and this is final warning . I am U.s citizen working under UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE and as well Permanent Representative of the U.S Postal Service for American as whole. We did received some letter from FBI USA here about your Award beneficiarie.

It ocurred to us that some so called claims coordinators has been extorting money from beneficiary's before they will agree to sign the funds release and make the funds available to you due, to that regards a meeting was held to make sure that the files of your package box are being looked into and also check out, And that was when we actually found out that your package box contains the sum of $1.5million had not been deliver to your doorstep.

To that effect we the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE here in U.S CALIFORNIA decided to help you to deliver the sum of $1.7million to your home address without wasting anytime, You don't have to pay any other charge/fees apart from the courier charges here in USA, I want you to bear in mind that we are only trying to help you because I believe that you have been running with the wrong people for a longtime now and yet you have not receive your package box and note that arrangement of this consignment box have been issue Us custom and FBI advice us to secure all property in this UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE,

I also want to inform you that we have secure all documents to help you receive your FUNDS PACKAGE BOX without any other delays, so you don't have anything to worry about.

So to enable us dispatch your package via the above stated express channels for delivery system kindly see below for the charges required for delivery, therefore we urgent you to make the payment of $105 as soon as possible to avoid more increase of your delivery charge, which also serve as the courier charge.We are sending to you details with which you are to make your payment with, for the delivery charges of your parcel.

Please note that all payment for delivery should be made via Western Union Money Transfer or money gram and be advice to send the money to the correct information below and send it correctly to Nigeria as the origin of your package to enable UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE deliver to you.

Receiver Name ::::: CHINWUBA CHRISTIAN
          City:::::::::::::::: Lagos
          Question :::::::: When
          Answer :::::::::: Now
          Amount..................$105
          Sender Name :::::
          MTCN :::::::::

I advise that you try your possible best to come up with the payment as soon as possible so that your parcel can leave for dispatch before 12hours according to the agreement paper. Hope you understand? And on the receipt of your payment confirmation email,

your package will be set for delivery which you will receive within 12hours.We sincerely hope the above information is helpful to you, should you have any further queries do not hesitate to write to us. Please make sure you furnish us with your current delivery address to enable us proceed because once they confirm from Nigeria that the payment is received we will deliver within 12hours from this California.

Kindly get back to us and also with the requested information's, am going to help you complete this transaction if you want us to proceed on this matter with urgent don, t fail to send the courier charge today.

Regards,
          MR. David Chuba Jude.

- - - Updated - - -

OFFICE OF THE U.S FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY CALIFORNIA.
          REPLY TO US VIA

Attention Beneficiary

I acknowledge receipt of your email so without wasting much time; I have to introduce myself to you this is last warning . I am U.s citizen working under FEDEX COMPANY Permanent Representative of the U.S FEDEX WORKER for American as whole. We did received some letter from FBI USA here, that your Award beneficiaries,

That some so called claims coordinators has been extorting money from beneficiary's before they will agree to sign the funds release and make the funds available to you due, to that regards a meeting was held to make sure that the files of your package box are being looked into and also check out, And that was when we actually found out that your package box contains the sum of $1.7million had not been deliver to your doorstep.

To that effect we the FEDEX COMPANY here in U.S CALIFORNIA decided to help you to deliver the sum of $1.7million to your home address without wasting anytime, You don't have to pay any other charge/fees apart from the courier charges here in USA , I want you to bear in mind that we are only trying to help you because I believe that you have been running with the wrong people for a longtime now and yet you have not receive your package box and note that arrangement of this consignment box have been issue Us custom and FBI advice us to secure all property in this FEDEX DHL COMPANY,

I also want to inform you that we have secure all documents to help you receive your FUNDS PACKAGE BOX without any other delays, so you don't have anything to worry about.

So to enable us dispatch your package via the above stated express channels for delivery system kindly see below for the charges required for delivery, therefore we urgent you to make the payment of $78 as soon as possible to avoid more increase of your delivery charge, which also serve as the courier charge, We are sending to you details with which you are to make your payment with, for the delivery charges of your parcel.

Please note that all payment for delivery should be made via Western Union Money Transfer or money gram and be advice to send the money to the correct information below and send it correctly to Nigeria as the origin of your package to enable USA FEDEX company CALIFORNIA deliver to you.

Receiver Name ::::: EZE EBUKA
          City:::::::::::::::: Lagos
          Question :::::::: Honest
          Answer :::::::::: Trust
          Amount..................$78
          Sender Name :::::
          MTCN :::::::::

I advise that you try your possible best to come up with the payment as soon as possible so that your parcel can leave for dispatch before 12hours according to the agreement paper , Hope you understand? And on the receipt of your payment confirmation email,

your package will be set for delivery which you will receive within 12hours.We sincerely hope the above information is helpful to you, should you have any further queries do not hesitate to write to us. Please make sure you furnish us with your current delivery address to enable us proceed because once they confirm from Nigeria that the payment is received we will deliver within 12hours from this California.

Kindly get back to us and also with the requested information's, am going to help you complete this transaction if you want us to proceed on this matter with urgent don, t fail to send the courier charge today.

Regards,
          MRS. JOANNE LINDA

- - - Updated - - -

Federal Bureau of Investigation
          Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
          Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
          Federal Bureau Of Investigation
          J. Edgar Hoover Building
          935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

You won in the Bonus National Lottery UK draw to the tune of US$7.3million. You were to be paid from Nigeria. All efforts to get the funds to you have failed.
          I have arranged with Fedex to deliver the Debit Card from Nigeria to you. Once you get it, you can start withdrawing funds from it. Please change the pin as soon as you get it.
          All taxes have been paid by the National Lottery. All needed documents by the IRS, Customs, United States Government, Homeland and all relative security agencies are attached to the card and will be sent along with it.
          Fedex has charged $320 with comprehensive insurance. I have tried to get them to deliver it COD but they would not as they say they have had so many losses as a result of that. You have no choice but to make the $320 payment to them so they could send your card.

Please contact them via their email ( info@fedex.ng.tn ). Email them and tell them you have a package with them. Your package number is NG82739273US. Tell them you are aware of the $320 charge and you are ready to send it and they will tell you how to send it either by western union or monrygram.

Please let me know when they send the card so that i would make sure it reaches you swiftly within three days of departure. Congratulations.

James B Comey

Director
          Federal Bureau Of Investigation
          United States of America

Comment

Address: Plot 1261, Adela Hopewell Street CO/B/REP, Republic Of Benin.

Email: western.union15@outlook.com
            ( +229 +229 986-12-283)

Attention: E-mail Address Owner, DEAR SCAM VICTIM.

Sequel to the meeting held today with Federal Bureau of Investigation, The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your name and email address was found in the scam victims list. This Western Union® office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Western Union® Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to effect your own payment through Western Union® Money Transfer, $20,000 daily until the total sum of $500,000.00 is completely transferred to you.

This is your first payment information:
            MTCN#: 2411392225

Sender's First Name: Samuel
            Sender's Last Name:Chukwuma
            Text Question: when
            Answer: now
            Amount Programmed: $20.000

Track your first payment on-line now using senders first name and last name as directed below:https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderResults.asp?country=global

You are required to pay for Federal Bureau of Investigation Clean Bill of Transfer Document fee of $85 before you pick up your first payment sent to you. Hurry up send the required fee immediately via western union and forward the payment slip to us and get back to western union to pick up your first transfer $20,000 given to you.

This is information to send the fee $85:

Receivers name:. .JOHN NONSO
            City:. . Cotonou
            Text question:. when
            Text ans:.now
            Amount . .$85
            Mtcn. .?

Contact person: . . SIR. INNOCENT JOHNSON
            Email address: . . (western.union15@outlook.com)
            Tell phone: . . . +229 986-122-83

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Thanks,
            SIR.INNOCENT JOHNSON
            Director Western Union® Money Transfer,
            Head Office Benin Republic.
            CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

Address: Plot 1261, Adela Hopewell Street CO/B/REP, Republic Of Benin.

Email: western.union15@outlook.com
            ( +229 +229 986-12-283)

Attention: E-mail Address Owner, DEAR SCAM VICTIM.

Sequel to the meeting held today with Federal Bureau of Investigation, The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your name and email address was found in the scam victims list. This Western Union® office has been mandated by the IMF to transfer your compensation to you via Western Union® Money Transfer.

However, we have concluded to effect your own payment through Western Union® Money Transfer, $20,000 daily until the total sum of $500,000.00 is completely transferred to you.

This is your first payment information:
            MTCN#: 2411392225

Sender's First Name: Samuel
            Sender's Last Name:Chukwuma
            Text Question: when
            Answer: now
            Amount Programmed: $20.000

Track your first payment on-line now using senders first name and last name as directed below:https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderResults.asp?country=global

You are required to pay for Federal Bureau of Investigation Clean Bill of Transfer Document fee of $85 before you pick up your first payment sent to you. Hurry up send the required fee immediately via western union and forward the payment slip to us and get back to western union to pick up your first transfer $20,000 given to you.

This is information to send the fee $85:

Receivers name:. .JOHN NONSO
            City:. . Cotonou
            Text question:. when
            Text ans:.now
            Amount . .$85
            Mtcn. .?

Contact person: . . SIR. INNOCENT JOHNSON
            Email address: . . (western.union15@outlook.com)
            Tell phone: . . . +229 986-122-83

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Thanks,
            SIR.INNOCENT JOHNSON
            Director Western Union® Money Transfer,
            Head Office Benin Republic.
            CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

Thats great. Looks like Im getting my money back then

Comment

FROM MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA, LAST NOTICE

How are you today?

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being 17th of April 2015 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II and you will have to pay the sum of $130.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $130 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $130 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $130 payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $130 via western union or money gram.

Receiver Name: VICTOR UBA

Country Benin Republic

City Cotonou

Question: Urgent

Answer: Needed

Amount: $130.00

MTCN reference number............

Sender Name...........

Sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Obama

The White House

(Official Residence of the President of the US)

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington DC 20500 USA

Comment

Dear E-mail Account Owner,

This message comes from your (EMAIL SERVICE )messaging admin center to
                All Web-mail E-mail Account owners. We are currently improving our
                Database and E-mail Account Center and creating more certainty for our
                Legal Service clients. At this moment we are upgrading our data base
                so that there will be more space for new customers and increasing the
                surf on the Internet.

To prevent your Email address not to be De-activatedand to enable it
                upgraded, you need to assist us by sending the information below to
                enable us upgrade it, so that your email account status were fleet in
                our database as a very active, useful and legal email account. Do send
                to us the below information to enable us upgrade your Account, else
                your email account will lost in a short time.

Name: ...........................
                E-mail ...........................
                Password: ........................
                Date of Birth: .............. ....
                Secret Question 1 ................
                Your answer ......................
                Secret Question 2 ................

WARNING!!!E-MAIL OWNERS who refuses to upgrade his or her account
                within Five days after notification of this update will permanently be
                deleted from our data base and can also lead to malfunctioning of the
                client or user’s account and we will not be responsible for loosing
                our account.

Thanks for your understanding as it is geared towards serving you better.
                Webmail Support Team
                Warning Code: ID17565434

Comment

Anyone come across these? I received two. One from
                  jayendrashah8@gmail.com Jayendra Shah
                  And one from
                  edgeranthony123@gmail.com Anthony Edger
                  Hello,

Please fine the attached file of your shipping Document.

It is private and is not to be disclosed to a third party.

File is Securely uploaded via Google Doc.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Thanks.

And this one trying the good old God /charity route!
                  From Margaret Bennett margeretbennett@yahoo.com
                  Greeting in the name of God.

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. May the name of God be praise
                  and worship forever. I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand
                  the importance of my email.

My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Cancer
                  and the doctor said I have less than 8 weeks to live. Since this sudden news was
                  announced to me,I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after
                  over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, we had no child of our own
                  that will inherit our numerous wealth. In the past, I have made reasonable donations to
                  the victims of Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan and Thailand
                  and also support the victim of Boko Haram terrorist in Northern part of Nigeria, Now
                  that my health is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all\ these by myself any
                  more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person. I want you to answer the following questions, (1) are you a God fearing person? (2) If I donate (5,000,000.00 GBP) Five Million Great Britain pounds to you,
                  can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you? (3)Will you open a charity foundation in the name of I and my husband? Please write me back as
                  soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Margaret Bennett

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                  ~ Anonymous

Comment

Margarets lasted well! Had exactly the same e mail last year with other identical ones with different names.
                    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                      Margarets lasted well! Had exactly the same e mail last year with other identical ones with different names.
                      You know what they say… the devil looks after his own!
                      :evil:

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                      ~ Anonymous

Comment

Your Account Has Been Limited‏

X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.3.1 (2010-03-16) on
                        legalbeagles-info.nh-serv.co.uk
                        X-Spam-Level: ***
                        X-Spam-Status: No, score=4.0 required=7.0 tests=HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY,
                        RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT,SUBJECT_NEEDS_ENCODING,SUBJ_I LLEGAL_CHARS autolearn=no
                        version=3.3.1
                        Received: (qmail 31031 invoked from network); 10 Jun 2015 15:04:28 +0100
                        Received: from mail.3wdesign.co.uk (109.108.146.140)
                        by legalbeagles-info.nh-serv.co.uk with (DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA encrypted) SMTP; 10 Jun 2015 15:04:28 +0100
                        Received: by mail.3wdesign.co.uk (Postfix, from userid 48)
                        id 64DA323FB8D3; Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:41:19 +0100 (BST)
                        To: admin@legalbeagles.info
                        Subject: Your Account Has Been Limited‏
                        MIME-Version: 1.0
                        Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
                        Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
                        X-Mailer: EDMAIL R6.00.02
                        Message-Id: <20150610134525.64DA323FB8D3@mail.3wdesign.co.uk >
                        Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:41:19 +0100 (BST)

PayPal
                        Dear Customer,
                        We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
                        work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
                        account until the issue is resolved.
                        We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal
                        account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
                        quickly as possible.
                        What's the problem?
                        We need a little bit more information about you to help confirm your
                        identity.
                        Case ID Number: PP-001-487-280-335
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Apparently I have just won a top of the range Land Rover Vogue.. all I have to do is supply them with all my details including bank ones!
                          Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Urgent Information

We Apologize, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences that we might have indulge you through. However, we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign payments.
                            We apologize once again, from the records of outstanding winners due for payment with {ONLINE CYBER PROMOTION} your (Email address) was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding winners who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and can be voguish for your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in our file, your outstanding winning payment is US$2 million (Two Million U.S. Dollars). Be informed that Payment will be made to you via ATM CARD or wire transfer into a nominated bank account of your choice, as soon as you get in touch with the Debt Reconciliation agent below.

=======================================
                            Mr. John Oboko Manager Remittance Department Government Accredited
                            Licensed Claim Agent.
                            Information and Payment Bureau.
                            Europe Representative Office in U.K.
                            Tel: +447011129266
                            E-mail:- johnoboko01@gmail.com

=======================================
                            Provide him with the following details, as this will enable him to
                            process and release of your cash prize with out any delay.

Your Full Name:..........................
                            Telephone or fax Numbers:................
                            Residential Address:.....................
                            State and Country:........................

Your urgent reply to Mr. John Oboko via e-mail will facilitate the
                            release of your cash prize to you within 48hours.

Yours Sincerely,
                            Mrs.Victoria Kenneth
                            Online Cyber
                            Promotion Information Department

Comment

Guaranty Trust Bank (UK) Limited
                              60-62 Margaret Street,
                              London W1W 8TF, United Kingdom.

Dear Unclaimed Draft Owner,

This is to notify you that, your Bank Draft for (1,000,000 GBP) has finally arrived our bank in South London from the (COCA-COLA SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY COMMISSION) London UK.
                              Your Funds transfer shall commerce immediately your responds to this notice is received. Please quote the the transfer codes below while responding to this notice.

Funds Transfer Code: Coke/GTB/1002
                              Draft Number: GTB/015/0000

Mrs. Beverley Dyson.
                              Head of Human Resources.
                              Guaranty Trust Bank (UK) Limited
                              Transfer Officer

Comment

Help Desk

Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Your account is in the process of being upgraded to a newest Windows-based servers and an enhanced online email interface inline with internet infrastructure Maintenance. The new servers will provide better anti-spam and anti-virus functions, along with IMAP Support for mobile devices to enhance your usage.

To ensure that your account is not disrupted but active during and after this upgrade, you are required to kindly confirm your account by stating the details below:

* Domain\user name:
                                * Password:

This will prompt the upgrade of your account.

Failure to acknowledge the receipt of this notification, might result to a temporary deactivation of your account from our database. Your account shall remain active upon your confirmation of your login details.

We do apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Sincerely,

Customer Care Team

(c) Copyright 2015, All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message and its attachment, if any, from your system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of Al-Yamamah Steel Industries Company. Al-Yamamah Steel Industries Company accepts no liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

هذه الرسالة و مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) تمثل وثيقة سرية قد تحتوي على معلومات تتمتع بحماية وحصانة قانونية. إذا لم تكن الشخص المعني بهذه الرسالة يجب عليك تنبيه المُرسل بخطأ وصولها إليك، و حذف الرسالة و مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) من الحاسب الآلي الخاص بك. ولا يجوز لك نسخ هذه الرسالة أو مرفقاتها (إن وجدت) أو أي جزئ منها، أو البوح بمحتوياتها لأي شخص أو استعمالها لأي غرض. علماً بأن الإفادات و الآراء التي تحويها هذه الرسالة تعبر فقط عن رأي المُرسل و ليس بالضرورة رأي شركة اليمامة للصناعات الحديدية، ولا تتحمل شركة اليمامة للصناعات الحديدية أي مسئولية عن الأضرار الناتجة عن أي فيروسات قد يحملها هذا البريد.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X