• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Latest fake phishing email from lloyds bank, do not open any links

dear lloydslink customer,

we've noticed that some of your account informations appears to be missing or incorrect we need to verify your account informations in order to continue using your lloydslink account, please verify your account informations by clicking on the link below
    thanks for choosing lloydslink,
    lloyds bank.
    © 2015 lloyds bank. All rights reserved.
    email id: 1633227
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Latest Ebay Phishing email, DO NOT RESPOND OR CLICK ANY LINKS, REPORT AS PHISHING!!

Attached Files
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Dear Customer:

We are writing to you because we need to speak with you regarding a security concern on your American Express. Our records indicate that you recently used your American Express card on February 10, 2015.

For your security, new charges on the accounts listed above may be declined. If applicable, you should advise any Additional Card Member(s) on your account that their new charges may also be declined.

To secure your account , please click log.

Your prompt response regarding this matter is appreciated.

Sincerely,

American Express

Comment

Not mine, but worth posting.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02...ng_email_scam/

and

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/201...get-sucked-in/

Comment

I'll grab my coat, I've pulled!!

Seriously!
            Getting laid is simple....
            All you have to do is read this email...
            And then watch this completely free video that shows
            you a scientifically-proven mind control trick that gets
            women turned on, attracted to you, and wanting to
            bang.....within seconds.

Click Here To Watch htt://urla.ru/xxxxxxxxx <--------------------- [edit]link removed sorry guys :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Best part?

The trick is 100% rejection proof.....
            And it's completely undetectable.
            Which means you'll never get "caught" using this...
            And you'll never get shot-down or embaressed.
            Simply use this trick....
            And sit back as women do everything they can to get

YOU into bed.
            Sound too good to be true?
            Well it's NOT

And you can prove it to yourself just as soon as you
            watch this video and use it to get yourself some nice
            warm [edit]catty[edit]....

Click Here To Watch Now http://urla.ru/xxxxxxxx<----------------------[edit] link removed
            Enjoy!

Comment

Latest Apple ID phishing email, if you find one of these in your emails, report it as a phishing attempt and **DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS**

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                We have been trying to reach you for 3 days
                regarding your account.

You were granted a $1,997 for Free but
                have not claimed it yet.

>>> START CLICKING HERE IF YOU STILL WANT IT <<<
                You have 30 minutes or else it will expire.
                It will NOT be able to get re-instated.

This will be your last notice,
                Elena

1000 5th St., Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States

If you no longer want our communication emails, please Unsubscribe

Comment

There are lots of various malware emails doing the rounds disguised as genuine emails. They All of these contain a file or link **DO NOT CLICK OR OPEN, THEY WILL INFECT YOUR COMPUTER AND GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION**

Like ·

Comment

Had one supposedly from Natwest similar to earlier regarding the need to reset up my on line account.
                    Looked similar to others I have Had but some words incorrectly spelt. Same day as routine statements e mail.
                    Duly reported.
                    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Comment

Cry for help......Diana Appleyard‏

Cry for help......Diana Appleyard

Dianaappleyard (jppawsup@aol.Com)

10:39

To: admin@legalbeagles.info

Greetings, how are doing today? I don't know if you're aware that am presently in Ukraine,I was robbed of my cash, phones and credit cards last night but i thank God no lives were lost.

I need you lend me some money, about 1,900 EURO, or whatever you can afford. I need the money to settle bills here and get back home. I assure you that i'll refund the money immediately am home tomorrow.
                        Best regards.
                        Dianaappleyard
                        Dianaapplleyard@aol.com
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

This one's headed : ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY ...ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE

If I'm dead, it's rather scary to see my ghost can still roam around cyberspace! :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmello w:

FINANCIAL MONITORY DEPARTMENT/UNIT.
                          1166 Park Street First Floor Building B2 Hatfield South Africa INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF)

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

This is to officially inform you that ATM Card has been accredited with your favor.The ATM Card Value with $4,500,000.000 USD. You are advice to contact our Affiliate courier company with the information below.

NOTE: The only fees you have to pay is the courier company fee which is $470,Please you don't have to worry for anything as the transaction is 100% risk free.The consignment is coming with a FedEx representative agent who will accompany the consignment to your house address.

We write to confirm the information we just heard from a man name MR. ANTHONY WHEALS, he came to our office on your behalf and he disclosed to us that you ask him to come and claim your compensation funds of($4,500,000.000USD) He made things very cleared to us that you are dead and he's the only person you disclosed this matter with and you have instructed him to come and claim the money since you are dead.

I am writing to confirm the fact if you are DEAD or Alive and failure to reply back in the next 24hrs simply means what Mr..ANTHONY WHEALS said is right that you are dead. Mr.ANTHONY WHEALS has agreed to pay the needed fund valued at $470US Dollars required for the postage fee of your ATM Card, but we have not gotten the money from him yet as we want to find out if you are dead or not, so if you are still alive you are advice in your own best interest to reply back and so we can stop further communication with Mr. ANTHONY WHEALS and deliver the ATM Card to your door step being the original beneficiary.

Now for the delivery of your ATM CARD with the following information.

Your Full Name:.........................
                          Your Mailing Address:................
                          Your Telephone Number:.....................
                          Your City:.........................................
                          Your State:.........................................
                          Your Country:.........................................

Are You DEAD or Alive?

Regards,
                          Mr James Coleman
                          imf_office.monetaryfund@aol.com
                          Should I reply: "I'M DEAD"?

Comment

This one allegedly came from JD Williams and was headed "your claim".

Your Claim

Please accept my apology'' Hope this mail will fine you an excellent condition of health with your family. I'm happy to inform you about my successful in getting those funds transferred or diverted under the co- operation of a new partner From Paraguay as i cannot wait any longer. Presently I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in transferring these funds despite that it failed us some how because of your lack wisdom. Now contact my new secretary in Nigeria her name is Miss. Esther Bon and her E-mail address is

Name; Miss. ESTHER BONE
                            mail;( estherlynda2@gmail.com )
                            Tel; +234-8141267591-----SMS ONLY

Ask her to direct you how to get the total US$2, 000,000 which I deposited as a cheque as your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. The cheque where issued as a Christians (Jehovahwittiness sponsors Organization's) with all the free clearance and cashable documents attached with the directions to avoid any quire by any authority or the international bank of your choice worldwide when cashing.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much and I am God fairing man which i promised my God that I will not let any fellow or sit on some body sweat so far God has made it possible for me. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Miss. Esther Bon to direct you very well.

Don't bordered or worry your self by contacting the office to avoid charging you for illegal claims or double transaction or trace your information for arrest as I have already used an upper connection to move and diverted this fund with your information's.

Thanks Once more, as I cannot afford to lose this fund. I am very sorry, as there is nothing I can do than this and I want you to share this joy with me since your information made this to come through but Do to lack of finance and wisdom.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded the Instructions to My secretary on your behalf to receive the money fell free to get in touch with Miss Esther and arrange with her on how to get your cheque without no delay.It will take me a while before I can reach Africa or get in touch with you again, and our office is now closed and relocated in my guesthouse.

Best Regards,

Williams Obodo
                            Fmr Finance Minister

Comment

Maybe, "I'm dead but I'm coming to eat your brains?"

(Zombie movie reference)

Comment

I wonder what profile she'd gone through, I certainly have a lot of experience in oil & gas, not to mention cement plants! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PROJECTS
                                I am Mrs Fatima Adams David of Syria , I purposely and personally contact you as I am interested for a credible fruitful
                                business relationship with you in your country , having gone through
                                your profile and knowing your capable of trusting and handling any
                                investments in your directions.

That was why I linked you to be my representative as i will like to
                                be your partner because of your experiences and your responsible
                                position .

I am interested to invest in the following sectors1. Real Estate:
                                Apartment/building Properties, Luxury Hotels & Resorts

2. Oil & Gas: (Gas stations in different cities/region, Highly
                                skilled services in Oil logging (Upstream and downstream operations,
                                Exploration and discovery)

3. Cement Plant,(Manufacturing and supply)

4. Energy and lighting Solutions, Mining Corporation.

5. Gold: Jewelry & Timepiece, Pearls

6. Machinery & Equipment

7. Shipping /marine and logistic .

8. Agriculture.

Let me know if you have any experience in the above sectors.Another
                                Option is this, I may be interested to invest in your present company as
                                a shareholder, or we may set up a separate Joint Venture company out
                                side your company's involvement purposely for two of us.

I hope to read from you..

Thanks,yours sincerely. reply here,
                                misffffff1@gmail.com
                                Mrs Fatima Adams David

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X