• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

There's no end to the FUNd! :wof: :wof: :wof:
    I AM HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FUNDS OF $15,000.000 USD ($15M USD)WAS DIRECTED TO ECO BANK FOR ONLINE BANKING TO YOUR ACCOUNT. DO CONTACT THE ECO BANK (OBN) FOR ONLINE BANKING NOW.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT DETAILS

BANK NAME ECO BANK
    BANK PHONE(+2348026505736)
    E-MAILocenicankk08014@yahoo.fr)
    CONTACT PERSON CHIEMERIE NWAFOR

DO CONTACT THEM THROUGH OR PHONE FOR THE ONLINE BANKING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THEY CAN TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOU ONLY THROUGH BANK ONLINE TO YOU TO AVOID ANY DELAY FOR YOUR FUNDS NOW.

JAMES MIKE

Comment

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

I gue$$ I'££ be opening accounts with ALL the banks to spread all my fund$! :lol: :lol: :lol:
      Dear Sir / Madam, FRAUD PREVENTION / FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE This is to notify you thaT YOUR ATM CARD worth the sum of $5,500,000.00USD have been approved and ready for delivery. Contact your Payment Director with her information below for the immediate delivery of your ATM CARD to you. OFFICE ADDRESS: 3 Akin Adesola S treet, Victoria Island,Lagos-Nigeria. CONTACT PERSON: Ms Carman L.(PAYMENT DIRECTOR). EMAIL:uhhaqwgav@gmail.com Thanks for your Cooperation. Regards Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde EFCC Executive Chairman

Comment

Dear Valued Card User,

Certain limitations have been placed on your card account.
        You are required to perform a short security verification.

Logon via the link below to proceed.

https://www.visaandmastercard.com/default.aspx?security=verify

Regards
        Copyright © 2014 Visa, MasterCard, Pay-Gate, Worldwide Merchant Services
        Linky went to: hudsonunion.com/rrs.htm

Comment

Yet more ca$h for me!
          Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is (mrs.maria110@gmail.com).

(1)Your Name
          (2)Your age.........................
          (3)Your occupation..................
          (4)Your photo ID…………………..
          (5)Your marital status.............
          (6)Your full residential address...............
          (7)Your private phone and fax number

I await your prompt response.

Best regards,
          Mrs. Maria
          Tel: +226 65 36 97 57
          Email: mrs.maria110@gmail.com

Comment

This isn't a scam, this is a novel!
            From Mrs Nadine Yassin
            No. 38 Rue de commercial Cocody
            Abidjan: Ivory Coast.

ATTN:
            DEAREST ONE OF GOD,

Greetings in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we believe that God will grant you the willingness and interest to digest this humble narration though it might be so strange for you to believe the story which we believe by the wisdom and understanding of the Almighty God who created heaven and earth you will well understand the contents and accept to proceed on the project, we knew that we haven't met or seen each other before, but having the believe that distance will never be a barrier towards this divine mission since our contact with you is not by accident but by the divine direction of the Holy Spirit after three days praying and fasting which we also refer that you should constantly engage yourself in prayers.

Before we proceed let us use this opportunity for introduction, my name is Sister Edith a nurse by occupation that is helping my beloved sick sister in Christ Mrs. Nadine Yassin a widow to late Mr. Benson Yassin who is the former director of Chevron Corporation Industry in Abidjan Ivory Coast, both of them are Kuwaitis that live in Abidjan commercial city of Ivory Coast, they were married for many years without child till the death of her husband in October 2009 after a brief illness, due to the promise she made to her husband on the alter at the day of their church wedding also combined with the love between them she decided not to re-marry or get a child outside their matrimonial home due to their culture.

We want to narrate about our motive of been in contact with you, before the death of her husband they have in mind of building a charity Foundation, there is an amount worth of $2.5 Million (Two Million Five Hundred U.S. Dollars) that was deposit by her husband in a Finance Institution which we will inform you after we discovered that you are faithful and capable to accomplish the great assignment,recently her Doctor said that her days is limited due to breast cancer and stroke sickness, now having knew her health condition she decided to seek for a competent reliable person or a God fearing organization to donate the fund, who will never betray the trust, the purpose of this fund is for the propagation of God‘s work and Charity services, that is building of churches, hospital and clinics, helping the w idows and Orphans, old aged people also people with HIV AIDS who can not afford to pay for their medical treatment, any other thing in relation to God‘s wish is also accepted but not for war, terrorist purposes.

This paragraph is very important, this transaction don't need any telephone communication due to the illness of our sick sister also combined with the presence of her husband's relatives that are always around her movement, for this reason you are also advised to keep this matter very confidential between us and God until the fund is transfer to your bank account, why this decision is because her husband warned her seriously before he died not to let his family members to know anything about this fund, her husband took the decision because his family refused to worship God and chose to worship idol, that is the reason he decided that effort will be used for the work of God though his family had succeeded to retrieve all the land properties and business from our sick sister after the death of her husband, the word of God said that blessed is the hand that give than the hand that receives, my sick sister made me to understand that she is not afraid of death since she know that by the grace of God she will rest in the bosom of God after she died, and she always encourage herself with this bible verses that says, "the Lord God will fight our case and we shall hold our peace" (Exodus 14 VS 14).

If you accepted all we narrated and convinced that you will be capable to fulfill this great assignment, you are required to send as follows, (1) Your full names (2) Your residential and country addresses (3) Your Photograph, that we will use for the affidavit which means the (change of owners h ip ), as soon as you supplied the required information, the affidavit will be obtain in your favor and the contact of the bank director will be giving to you so that you can contact with him for the fund transfer, your doubt or delay to respond will give us the chance of seeking another humble and dependable person that will accomplish the divine project, this message is written by me the staff nurse, only me and the director where the fund is deposited is aware of this issue, may the Almighty God bless you as you accepted and assured wholeheartedly to work in the farm of God.

Yours sisters in Christ,
            Sister Edith on behalf of sister Nadine Yassin
            Ble$$ you my children!

Comment

|Just fell for this, if it wasnt for my antivirus i would be in trouble. even the origin address looks kosher

Dear Customer,
              This e-mail has been sent to you by BT Internet to inform you that we were unable to process your most recent payment of bill. This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information. (eg: billing address, phone)

2. Submitting incorrect information during bill payment process.

Due to this, to ensure that your service is not interrupted, we request you to confirm and update your billing information todayL="http://glowic eolejnik.pl/fot o/of_12.php"][COLOR=#ff4040 ]by clicking here.[/COLOR][/URL]

If you have already confirmed your billing information then please disregard this message as we are processing the changes you have made.

Thanks for your co-operation.

BT Billing Department
              Last edited by Amethyst; 23rd July 2014, 17:21:PM.

Comment

Dear Santander Account Holder,

There is a pending Credit payment into you account from our account department for security reasons invalid records we would require you to confirm your account status and profile on file with us before this transfer can be completed.

This can be done in 2 simple steps using the reference provided below.

Confirm Pending Payment

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this action may have caused

Yours sincerely,
                Online Customer Service
                I do bank with Santander but they never sent me emails about pending credits! :nono: nor have I ever heard about them being associated with a museum full of nerds who drink rum! msl: msl: msl:

This was the linky to confirm payment: http:// nerdrummuseum.com /media/acepolls /js/json.php
                Last edited by Amethyst; 23rd July 2014, 17:21:PM.

Comment

…and this one got to me a year late! :lol:
                  Dear Customer,

Please note that starting from July 23, 2013 we will be introducing new online banking authentication procedures in order to protect the private information of all online banking users.

You are required to confirm your online banking details with us as you will not be able to have access to your accounts until this has been done.

As you're already registered for online banking all you need to do is to confirm your online banking details.

Confirm your details

Regards,

Santander Group Santander Universities& Santander UK Shareholders
                  This is where I should confirm my details: http://www.ecbc.org/english/Gq4hi/f4S/yoIKk/w8.htm :mmph:

Comment

There's also irregular activity on my MBNA card, that's really worrying, especially when you consider I defaulted on it in Jan 2010! :lol: :lol:

Dear Valued Customer ,

We detected irregular activity on your MBNA Card. For your protection, You are required to verify your account as the primary owner before you can continue using your card.

We will review the activity on your account and remove any restrictions placed on your account

Please kindly review your account by following the reference link below :

Review My Account

Please do not reply to this message. For questions, We will contact you as soon as possible.

We hope you find our Card services easy and convenient to use.
                    Yours sincerely

MBNA Europe Limited.
                    I should review my account here: http:// humayra.net /fx.htm :confused2:

Comment

This time they've actually attached a PDF with a pretend UBS letterhead and the UBS logo on top! Cheeky sods! :rant: :rant: :rant:
                      UBS A.G. BANK
                      No 1 Marsden Street
                      10th Floor
                      Manchester, M2 1HW,
                      United Kingdom.
                      Web site: www.ubs.com

Attn: Sir/Madam

I hope this proposal meets you in a good state of health, I am an investment consultant working with Bank UBS AG Zurich at their offshore department in Manchester, United Kingdom.

I need your help to transfer and invest the sum of GBP£36,700,000.00 that accumulated as undeclared profit made by this branch UBS bank, Manchester, United Kingdom under my management. All that is required to get the funds transferred out of here is to put your name on the Non-Investment Account holding the funds.

This practically makes you a Non-Resident Customer of UBS bank. I will then guide you on how to apply for Closure of the Account and credit transfer of the funds to your designated bank account. You will get 40% of the funds for your role.

Get back to me with the following details:
                      1. Your full names, coloured Photocopy of your International Passport, Driver's License etc.......
                      2. Your reachable Fax, Tel and Cell numbers for adequate and easy communications.
                      3. Full address which will be inclusive in the Partnership Agreements and Testaments of Deeds.
                      4. Areas of Investment, Your Company’s name / position in your company

I will consummate the funds transfer within one week and I can be contacted by phone, my direct phone no: +447087627048 or my private email: donmorganuk@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Daniel Morgan (Mr.)

Comment

Cant decide how best to spend it lol

NorbertTo Me

Today at 9:54 AM

This message contains blocked images.

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
                        This is an automated message notifying you of a deposit in the amount of $8,392.39 into your commissions account.

Tell us where to send your check:

>>Go here<<

Once you're there please set up direct deposit to your checking account so there are no further delays in payment.

>>Go here<<

If you have any questions or issues please contact our billing department at 1-888-484-2932.

Thank You,
                        Norbert
                        Unsubscribe here

Comment

This is a new one. Headed: "Notice to Appear in Court"
                          :juge:

Green Winick
                          ATTORNEYS AT LAW
                          Notice to Appear,

To view copy of the court notice click here. Please, read it thoroughly. Note: If you do not attend the hearing the judge may hear the case in your absence.
                          2014 Green Winick, P.L.C. All Rights Reserved.
                          Linky: http://aboveace.com/wp-content/plugi...zBKrVJY22FUNM=
                          DO NOT CLICK IT! It seems to want to install software on your PC. On the iPad I get a message saying: "Sorry, this software is not compatible with your operating system". :mmph:

Comment

Had five or six of these today addressed to different people @ one of my domain addresses, obv with a dodgy attachment

Dear client
                            Please find attached your invoice number 4486336
                            If you have any queries with this invoice, please email us at accounts@cdsgroup.co.uk or call us on 020 8752 8040
                            For and on behalf of
                            The CDS Group of Companies
                            �������������������������������������������������� ���������
                            Crawfords of London|CrawfordsDeliveryServices |Media Express|��� CDSInternational
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

A new one for me

Jerry BankTo Me

Today at 10:08 AM

This message contains blocked images.

Click here to view this message in a browser window.
                              This is an automated message notifying you that your Skype account has an urgent unread message.

>>Click Here<<

The sender added a note stating this message is for you to collect your outstanding commission payment in the amount of $9,393.02.
                              >>Click Here<<
                              Please do not reply to this message.
                              Thank you,
                              Jerry.
                              If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.

Comment

A new one to me, baffled me a little because it was headed just Baker & McKenzie and once upon a time I did some work for them. Obviously in their London office, this seems to refer to the US.

Baker & Mckenzie

Notice to Appear,

Hereby you are notified that you have been scheduled to appear for your hearing that will take place in the court of Salinas in September 23, 2014 at 11:10am. Please bring all documents and witnesses relating to this case with you to Court on your hearing date.

To view copy of the court notice click here. Please, read it thoroughly.

Note: If you do not attend the hearing the judge may hear the case in your absence.

Truly yours,
                                Clerk of Court

© Baker & McKenzie 2014
                                This was the website I was supposed to go to: http://flowersandmonsters.com/wp-con...zBKrVJY22FUNM=

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X