• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell and O2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell and O2

Do you dispute ownership of the debt and/or the debt amount?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Unfortunately people come here and expect some sort of magician to wipe their problems away.

Every case is different.

At the end of the day, we can't do much if there's/are no creditor error(s).

The more information we have in the first place, the better we can assist but we don't blag here!

Comment

Subject Access Request - http://ico.org.uk/for_the_public/personal_information

Originally posted by Vircoa View Post
        thanks all for the response's,

here is the basis of my reasons to dispute the validity of the debt.

1: the name they have is incorrect as it is set out on my middle name not my first name and with no initials
        2: the DOB they have is incorrect out by 1 month
        3: after asking for proof of their ownership of the debt all i have had is that a very rough statement of account but no proof of ownership.
        4: also they have never provided a breakdown as to how the balance reached over 1000

how would I go about requesting this information from them in a way that they legally have to provide it?

thanks again
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi all,

I thought an update was required as to what action I took with this account. I sent a prove it letter as I thought that this would be the best course of action saving M1's letter for a later date if it escalated. About 3 weeks after sending this A very nice person from Lowell has replied confirming that the account has been closed and my credit file updated.

I think this goes to show that with a little bit of logical thinking no DCA is to be feared and we just need to put presure on them to validate the accounts they chase.

thanks again everyone
          The brain is the only thing on earth to have named its self

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X