• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiff Charges - Ask for a Breakdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailiff Charges - Ask for a Breakdown

My Name
    My Address

To:
    Acme Bailiff Co
    Bailiff House

Ref: Account No: 123456

Dear Sir

With reference to the above account, Can you please provide me with a breakdown of the charges.

This includes:
    a - the time & date of any Bailiff action that incurred a Fee.
    b - the reason for the fee.
    c - the name(s) of the Bailiff(s) that attended on each occasion a Fee was charged.
    d - the name(s) of the Court(s) the Bailiff(s) was/were Certificated at.
    e - the date of the Certification.

This is not a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act S7 1998 so does not incur a fee of £10. You are obliged to provide this information.

I require this information within 14 days.

Yours faithfully

xxxxxxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Bailiff Charges - Ask for a Breakdown

On the whole, of course, bailiff should be replaced with 'Enforcement Agent' in the above letter unless it is regarding action pre April 6th 2014 or relates to an actual bailiff, not an EA.

Comment

The council has messed up,been on a payment plan since 2014,making payment every month,on arrears,the council put three old account into 1 and told me to pay £90 per month until all paid,the original of three debts totaled £2524.44,How have around £1500 left.
      Now got letter from Bailiffs asking to pay ,they said they have a liability order from 18/6/13 some 2 years 9 months.....funny why have they waiting so long to serve this order.thank you
      Last edited by sanj; 9th March 2016, 11:31:AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

The council has messed up,been on a payment plan since 2014,making payment every month,on arrears,the council put three old account into 1 and told me to pay £90 per month until all paid,the original of three debts totaled £2524.44,How have around £1500 left.
        Now got letter from Bailiffs asking to pay ,they said they have a liability order from 18/6/13 some 2 years 9 months.....funny why have they waiting so long to serve this order.thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X