• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent help needed!!! Terminating a HP agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help needed!!! Terminating a HP agreement

Hi, I know this has been mention several times but I don't seem to be able to find the answer to my question.
    A few days ago I sent a letter to voluntary terminate a HP agreement with car finance. I gave them the 14 days noticed it is required but have not heard from them.
    I sent it recorded delivery.
    The thing is the 14 days come to an end on the 28th of this month.the MOT is due the 9th May, insurance will be due to renew the 11th May...
    I don't want to have to pay for this things...specially the insurance as I will then have to pay a penalty fee for cancelling.
    Am i responsible for these one the agreement is ended?
    I still have the car parked outside my house and have not driven it since I sent the letter.
    Can someone help?
    Many thanks!!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X