• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortimer clarke solicitors marlin dept recovery claim northhampton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marlin Yorkshire bank claim default 2006 or one of the defaults or ccj

not sure a got a few ccj and another default on this cant think when loan taken out probably 2001

is worth contacting Yorkshire Bank marlin are trying to get it i tried to ppi on this but they could not find file?
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: marlin Yorkshire bank claim default 2006 or one of the defaults or ccj

i will try see if a get a scan software as it was a mouldy copy

Comment

Re: Mortimer clarke solicitors marlin dept recovery claim northhampton

ok posted the part details thank you paul

Comment

Does this relate to your other thread here? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...041#post429041

Comment

Yes the court. Claim. They sent was for m and s but sent me this
            As letter from Yorkshire bank

Comment

soory about the messy reply got a second user touch screen phone

here goes i sent two letters of to marlin with a one pound postal order to their solicitors because they have sent a court order for 447 pounds totalling with interest and court fee £1000 pounds the loan was taken out in 1999 or 2000

i have sent ten pounds to marks and Spencer for documents sar

marlin posted a letter from Yorkshire bank instead client saying ?they had a debt of £3500
              for them this lan was taken out around 2000 and had defaults and ccjs

they sent a print out with-some payments and some to them which i don't recognise dated 2009

thanks paul

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...041#post429041
                yes

Comment

hi i did try to scan i think it loaded but my computer is terrible did you get e-mail @ admin regard paul

Comment

i have sent off for sar to m ans s

Comment

marlin Europe HM & TRIBUNALS got a letter this morning to acknowledge receipt of my defence a copy is being served on the claimant or claimants solicitor

Comment

What defence have you submitted Paul ?

As I see it we have a claim bought on the same cause of action as a previous claim which judgment was given on against you, but no order to pay due to lack of means.

Lack of Information on this claim and requests for information have been responded to with irrelevant documents for a completely different debt.

(and no I haven't received anything else on email - just needed the details on the original M&S judgment)
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Will try again on wed buying a camera phone

Comment

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
                            not sure a got a few ccj and another default on this cant think when loan taken out probably 2001

is worth contacting Yorkshire Bank marlin are trying to get it i tried to ppi on this but they could not find file?
                            ahhh ha - just seen this picture

Did you make the £20 a month payments on this judgment ?

Unfortunately can't see the claimant details on those images.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Please post the defence you entered up here.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi, Another letter arrived Today but dated 12 03 14 ?

original account xxxxxxxx marks and Spencer loan

agreement date 01 -07 - 1998 unsecured loan original agreement term months ? ?

amount of credit provided to you £0.00 ? ?

statement of account covering 20 02 13 £477.91
                                to 11 03 14

this is what they have sent a court order for
                                which i am disputing

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X