• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortimer clarke solicitors marlin dept recovery claim northhampton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mortimer clarke solicitors marlin dept recovery claim northhampton

Did you have a Yorkshire/Clydesdale account as well?

Well done on finding the old judgment, if you can try do a piccie of that too xx see what we can work out.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...r-details-safe!)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Marlin financial services old debt surfaced yorkshire bank ? ?

files wont attach help looks like some worked
        Attached Files

Comment

Yorkshire bank old debt Marlin sorry but the upload does not work properly

help
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Yorkshire bank old debt Marlin sorry but the upload does not work properly

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
            help
            apologies for this

apologies or you site wont handle things from the phone borrowed will try again

Comment

I can see three images on that first post - if you have trouble uploading you can email to me - admin@legalbeagles.info and I can put them up for you.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I'll merge threads in a tic, but do you remember having anything to do with Jeremy Sutcliffe debt collectors?

Merged (try and post on this thread makes life easier to follow)
                Last edited by Amethyst; 26th April 2014, 14:05:PM.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok thank you for that will take out your year subscription. Out too. Thanks paul

Comment

Did you manage to get an image of the mouldy judgment letter?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

will try on Monday need camera phone only have a basic one

Comment

have sent files to admin for you

Comment

Thanks for those

What's confusing (apart from it not being M&S) is the letter they sent ref your CCA says ' Outstanding Balance £3500 ' and yet the court claim is for the claimant therefore claims £477.91 plus interest/costs

If you're unable to photo your judgment ref M&S could you type it out for me pls.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

hi did th attachments go through ok regards paul

Comment

I have some statement type ones on the email, did you do one of the mouldy judgment?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

t statement shows 24 10 03 solicitors cost 80 pounds summons fee 113 pounds 24 10 03
                                10 0604 warrant poinding fee 10 o6 04 £45

12 12 03 solicitors cost expense £40
                                warrant poinding fee £45 11 08 04 and 15 07 04

warrant poinding fee 08 12 04 £45

warant again 26 05 06 45 pounds
                                29 06 07 same fee

10 04 08 write off abandon large 3566

last payment 12 10 07

showing on program t1 dfl19r 8 06 10

i know i had a defaults and ccjs against this

dont understand why they sent this

are there court request is for the m and s loan

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X