• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Loan Wizard - loanwizarduk - Loans Wizard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan Wizard - loanwizarduk - Loans Wizard

There are two companies LoansWizard.co.uk and LoanWizardUk.com

LoansWizard are receiving a lot of complaints over the activities of LoanWizarduk

The two companies are completely unconnected.
    (JUST FOR CLARITY WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USE OF EITHER - THIS POST IS TO ASSIST IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LOANWIZARDUK TAKING MONIES FROM YOUR BANK)

LoanWizardUk is a membership club which charges a monthly fee that they take directly from your bank. There are reports of many people not realising they are signing up to a membership scheme and asking for their money back.

LoansWizard is a loan broker that does not charge a fee.

LoanWizardUk
    The Fee charged for Membership Services

We provide a variety of services by phone, internet, mail and other means through a 30 day membership programme (see 'The Benefits of Membership'). In return for these services, You agree to pay a one-off charge of £69.85. On submission of your Membership application you will be automatically charged by a direct charge to the debit/credit card you provided and authorised on application. If your Membership charge of £69.85 is declined we will immediately take £1.95 in order to validate your card details and cover the cost of search and administration. Should both of these attempts fail we will continue to attempt to collect the one off Membership charge of £69.85 at regular intervals until successful. Should the £1.95 validation payment be successful we will continue to attempt to collect the remainder of the one off membership charge of £69.85 at regular intervals until achieved. To facilitate us processing payments and repayments You authorise us to retain your charge, credit and debit card details.

Cancellation of Membership

A Member can terminate or cancel their membership within 14 days of inception by requesting cancellation in writing to the following address:
    Loan Wizard UK Ltd, 2nd Floor Wyndham House, 1-3 Wyndham Street, Bridgend, CF31 1EF.
    We reserve the right to terminate or cancel this Agreement at any time. The ability and right to access, make use of or benefit from the Membership including the Credit Reporting Service shall cease.

With regard to payments set up by Credit or Debit Card, if Your payment declines we will attempt to take the payment from the card until we are notified that You wish us to cancel such attempts. Written confirmation may be required. We reserve the right to vary or change at our discretion the descriptor showing on the payment statement provided by your payment card provider.
    To discuss this cancellation please call us on 0844 823 6250 between 8am and 8pm.

Email - support@loanwizard.zendesk.com

This company shares an address with LoanOptions
    which is another ''membership'' site costing £67.76 for 30days

Last edited by Amethyst; 6th April 2014, 22:39:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Loan Wizard - loanwizarduk - Loans Wizard

Loan Wizard took almost £70 from my account and refused to give it back. I managed to retrieve half but had to email the Financial Ombudsman to get the rest refunded. Anybody who is/ has been in the same position I strongly advise you to do the same. Do not waste your time and money calling them as you will get nowhere. Before you make a claim print screen your account details on their site as they will delete your record and pretend they have no account associated with you. Good luck, I got my money back and you can too,

Comment

Re: Loan Wizard - loanwizarduk - Loans Wizard

Originally posted by Puddinpop View Post
      Loan Wizard took almost £70 from my account and refused to give it back. I managed to retrieve half but had to email the Financial Ombudsman to get the rest refunded. Anybody who is/ has been in the same position I strongly advise you to do the same. Do not waste your time and money calling them as you will get nowhere. Before you make a claim print screen your account details on their site as they will delete your record and pretend they have no account associated with you. Good luck, I got my money back and you can too,
      how did you do it they took 70 pounds from my account too but i cant get in touch with any one number is fake.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X