• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need Some Advice Please Lowell/BW/Walker Love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Some Advice Please Lowell/BW/Walker Love

Do they both have the same reference numbers etc.?

How were they delivered?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Do they both have the same reference numbers etc.?

How were they delivered?
      Yes they have the same reference numbers, both are exactly the same. It was two men that delivered them and both of them filled in a stat form each.

I take it its unusual to get two separate forms.

Comment

Ummm yes lol. Two men? at the same time? Each holding a stat demand? weirdddddddddd. One from BW Legal and one from Walker Love ? Maybe you should fill in both denials then (just the page like I posted in my 'example' post.) not all the Income expenditure/reasons for denial faff after it. Hang fire and let me get someone to have a check.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Ummm yes lol. Two men? at the same time? Each holding a stat demand? weirdddddddddd. One from BW Legal and one from Walker Love ? Maybe you should fill in both denials then (just the page like I posted in my 'example' post.) not all the Income expenditure/reasons for denial faff after it. Hang fire and let me get someone to have a check.
          No both BW Legal.

Both stad demands say from Lawell Portfolio with BW acting on behalf of them.

Would it be better to send one denial to Lowells and one to BW.

Comment

Hang fire I've asked someone to be sure xx
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

A SD needs to have enough clarity so a debtor knows what it is in connection with and so that it is clear from the face of it that it is seeking to enforce a "liquid debt". It should be clear from the documents you have received what these demands are for. But in any event sending back completed denial slips will take the problem away for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishSolicitor View Post
                A SD needs to have enough clarity so a debtor knows what it is in connection with and so that it is clear from the face of it that it is seeking to enforce a "liquid debt". It should be clear from the documents you have received what these demands are for. But in any event sending back completed denial slips will take the problem away for the time being.
                The stat demands do make it clear what it is for although I am posting a CCA to Lowells tomorrow to find out all the details they have.

Since there is two denial forms will I send one of each to Lowell and BW?.

Thanks for the help and too Amethyst too.

Comment

Is one not a copy that you keep for your own ref, if all the numbers etc are the same, sounds like a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by 916 View Post
                    Is one not a copy that you keep for your own ref, if all the numbers etc are the same, sounds like a copy.
                    I only send back the denial slip though so I wouldn't need a second copy, I think lol.

Sending off the CCA today, I got the template for the main site but I am a bit confused with this part before the sample -
                    nb. Utilities, Telecoms, Broadband, TV, Rentals, Overdrafts and Banking Accounts are NOT covered by the CCA.
                    As they have clumped a loan and overdraft together is it only the loan in question I can send the CCA for?.

As there is two different account numbers for each or should I just put both in the request?.

And also would the creditor in question be Lowell?.

Thanks.

Comment

Just to update, I sent the denial and CCA request to Lowells on the Friday 4th April by recorded delivery which were signed for on the Monday 7th Apri.

I have yet to have ANY correspondence regarding the CCA or Denial slip.

Comment

So it seems Lowells have just ignored the fact they got a CCA request from me with no acknowledgement in over 12 days since they got it on the 7th of this month.

What is my next step in regards to this.

Not heard anything from them since i got the SD.

Comment

It's just a wait for a response game now really. You could write to chase on the CCA request and remind them they cannot enforce the loan debt whilst in default of that but it might just nudge them into making a claim on the overdraft.

You have your recorded delivery receipts for the denial slip so you should be fine on that score.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks, a guess a will just wait the now then.

Comment

Right so now it looks like BW Legal are ignoring the denial slip sent to Lowells as well as the CCA as I received a letter today saying they will be submitting a Sequestration petition to my local sheriff court.

As I said both the denial slip and CCA were signed for at Lowells on the 7th of April.

Do I contact them by phone and tell them to recheck their records with Lowells? and take if from there or should I now get some legal advice as it seems they are trying to ignore any correspondence from me that isn't a payment.

They have also offered a couple of without prejudice ridiculous settlements offers.

Comment

Alscotland and stressball both had the same, we thought it was ignorance of how the Scots system worked from b w legal's end. Both sent copies of the denial slip and of the recorded delivery receipts back to them and as far as I am aware neither have heard back. Have a look at their threads, both in this forum section.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X