• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need Some Advice Please Lowell/BW/Walker Love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Some Advice Please Lowell/BW/Walker Love

Thanks I will send a letter to both BW and Lowells letting them know I have the proof of the denial slip being sent and see what they have to say.

Thanks for all the help in this thread by the way as I think if I never got to know how low life these companies are and the under hand tactics they use I would have been a lot more worried than I am now. It seems nothing more than scare tactics over everything to me.

The so called debt is almost SB so if they want to mess about then it will just take longer for any court proceedings I imagine which is in my favour.

Comment

Sent BW a Email showing proof of sending denial slip and CCA request.

Got an Email back saying they are unable to discuss it through Email due to data protection.

Got a letter yesterday confirming they received the CCA request and will try to provide info within 12 working days, I think its safe to say they are already way past that.

No reference was made to receiving the denial slip though, I have kept the Email and their reply anyway if needed.

Comment

Still no word back from BW or Lowells.

But the reason for this update is something a bit weird has happened, I got an email from Lloyds bank saying my account has been suspended due to too many log in errors.

Now the email address i use is only a couple of years old and I have never registered to an online Lloyds account, so how would they have my email address or why would I have internet banking set up with them.

Seems strange that after I email BW Legal, this happens, am In maybe being a little over paranoid in thinking they have been trying to use my email address to log into an account that doesn't exist.

It just seems the timing of this is a bit of a coincidence.

Comment

Hi Topcat

The email will be nothing to do with BW or Lowells. It is a scam phishing email to try grab your login details.

Have you clicked any links within the email, downloaded any files, or replied with any details?

Can you please forward the email to me julian.siddle@legalbeagles.info so I can double check
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Topcat67 View Post
            Still no word back from BW or Lowells.

But the reason for this update is something a bit weird has happened, I got an email from Lloyds bank saying my account has been suspended due to too many log in errors.

Now the email address i use is only a couple of years old and I have never registered to an online Lloyds account, so how would they have my email address or why would I have internet banking set up with them.
            I've been receiving exactly the same emails for ages, even though I've never had an account with Lloyds. They are phishing emails and should be reported, not that it makes a lot of difference, I started getting phishing emails in 2001, still get them!

You can follow the steps here to report them to the police: https://reportlite.actionfraud.police.uk/

Originally posted by Topcat67 View Post
            Seems strange that after I email BW Legal, this happens, am In maybe being a little over paranoid in thinking they have been trying to use my email address to log into an account that doesn't exist.

It just seems the timing of this is a bit of a coincidence.
            BW Legal would have nothing to do with it, phishing emails are extremely common and also easy to deal with: don't click on any links/buttons/images or visit any web pages suggested on them.

Comment

You were able to solve the problem and how? I have something similar

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorThorpe View Post
                You were able to solve the problem and how? I have something similar
                You may have along wait, the thread is 6 years old.

Comment

I concept it became simply one debt however there may be also an overdraft they have offered which I most effective knew off due to signing up to equifax, this is the primary time I have had any correspondence the best baby walker reviews for their baby and* in five years concerning to what seems like an additional over draft debt. All letters from lowell and Walker Love are just for the sum of two.4k but BW Legal is for the sum of 4k and it does no longer say anything about the overdraft just about the mortgage.

Comment

I would like to advise you to use the magic properties of love spells, which will help you improve relationships in your family and beyond. Not so long ago, my friend ran into problems with his girlfriend and he decided to try using love spells to improve the relationship. A month later, I didn't recognize my friend and his girlfriend, they invited me to the wedding and their relationship was at a very high level. I decided to use spells as well, and in the two weeks I've been using them, I can already feel the changes in the relationship between my family. I don't believe in magic, but this thing works!
                    Last edited by LoretSagar; 29th July 2020, 20:28:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X