• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Yuill & Kyle/Lowell Portfolio/Lloyds TSB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuill & Kyle/Lowell Portfolio/Lloyds TSB

Hi,

In July 2009 i wrote to Lloyds Tsb the standard CCA request letter by recorded delivery enclosing £1, on which i never received a reply, and I never received any further correspondence.

On the 10th Feb i was served a summons for the small claims from Yuill & Kyle on behalf of the Lowell Group and a date was set for the beginning of April, i sent off a letter to Yuill and Kyle (again recorded delivery) on the 28th February informing them that the account was in dispute with the TSB since 2009 and requested that they send me true copy of the executed agreement and all information they have on file about me and true copies of default notices.

Today i received a letter from Yuill & Kyle saying that it is their intention tom ask Court to sist the case on the date - meaning they are asking the court to place the court action on hold to allow time for their clients to investigate matters and contact the original creditors...Lloyd TSB.

Do i attend court on the date given as normal?

They also asked if i would confirm if i have any objections to the case being placed on hold??

Thanks
    Hari
    Last edited by hariboh; 26th March 2014, 16:22:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Yuill & Kyle/Lowell Portfolio/Lloyds TSB

I would speak to the court beforehand and if the court haven't heard from Yuill then attend as normal.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Okay thanks, I will give them a phone at the end of the month

Hari

Comment

I have a personal interest in this law firm. Can the OP tell me what the outcome was in all of this?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X