• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

kivster v parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kivster v parking eye

Hi.... I am new to this forum and have read with interest this thread. I am in the same situation as the orignal poster. Same car park, same signs, although I parked for 41minutes. I have approximately 15 days t submit my defence. Not sure how to word or structure my reply. Do I need to start a new thread? Many thanks in advance to any help I get on this.

Regards

AN
    Tags: None

Re: parking-eye county court claim

You can either start a new thread or use the same defence as posted above checking if it needs an alteration to suit you.

M1

Comment

Many thanks M1 - i looked through the defence and unsure whether I need to submit as whole or in part bar items that do not apply to my situation. Do i need to use legal speak to say that I entered and left within the hour staed within there sign.... do I need to follwo with the injustification of the imposed fine to further support me defence?

AN

Comment

The sign stated 1 hour and you left prior to this ? That'd be a complete defence although i'd question what the notices you were sent said.

M1

Comment

Hi M1,

The sign is as the images posted 19th February 2014 20:39pm as it is the same beach.
          9th February 2014, 20:39:PM
          My parking charge notice stated that my time in carpark was 0hrs 44minutes. The only thing I am unsure about is whether the signs have changed between the time that I parked there in Novemeber 2013 to when I took the photo in Feb 2014.

Many thanks

AN
          Last edited by kivster; 15th March 2014, 16:46:PM. Reason: mistake.... time not clarified

Comment

Originally posted by kivster View Post
            Hi M1,

The sign is as the images posted 19th February 2014 20:39pm as it is the same beach.
            9th February 2014, 20:39:PM
            My parking charge notice stated that my time in carpark was 0hrs 44minutes. The only thing I am unsure about is whether the signs have changed between the time that I parked there in Novemeber 2013 to when I took the photo in Feb 2014.

Many thanks

AN

What time of day was it ?

M1

Comment

Arrive time: 20/10/2013 13:07:52
              Depart time: 20/10/2013 13:52:25

AN

Comment

Am I missing something, I do not see how I fall foul of there terms?
                AN

Comment

Well if the signs posted here are correct they have a problem. I would contact Fistral and see if you could find out when the terms changed.

M1

Comment

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...t-parking.html

M1

Comment

M1
                      Was this case with a LB user?

Comment

I doubt it.

M1

Comment

Pity Would have been a Pat on the back for you and the work and advice you put into helping those dealing with Parking companies

Comment

Nobody i've helped, or know that i've helped, has actually been to trial. Plenty Popla wins though

M1

Comment

Hi M1... I have looked to see whether the signage as indicated in the previous post was indeed that at the time for when why parking charge was issued for. I spoke to staff at Fistral Beach and they said that signs do changge when out of season. Not sure where I stand and whether I have a case at all since I did not purchase a ticket.

AN

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X