• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can you default twice on the same account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you default twice on the same account?

Ok I've received my other two credit reports, going through them on my previous address I have 3 Lowell accounts all in my name account, start dates all in 2010, 3 different account numbers, dates of defaults are all 19/04/2011.

Now on further looking through my files shopacheck have also listed these accounts as a default, same start dates as Lowell have, different opening balance but the same ending balances as Lowell and same account numbers, but they have the defaults registered on 11/04/2011 which is 8 days previous. I can see history for 2010 and 2011.

Also shopacheck have defaulted it in my current address which is right I was living here at the time but Lowell have defaulted it in my previous address that I moved out of in 2006 actually unsure why they have that one?

Is this right having two defaults on one account number 8 days apart is there anything I can do? One of these accounts I have a claim form for (in another thread) I have just sent two letters of as I didn't have a clue who CL finance was I'm guessing they are shopacheck?

thank you in advance
    Tags: None

Re: Can you default twice on the same account?

Just replied on your other thread

How many loans did you actually have with shopacheck ?

I just googled to find out link between CL Finance and Shopacheck and other than your thread, came across one of the directors of Shopacheck..... Lookie who he is also director of;

U.K. DEBT DEFAULTERS REGISTER LTD.
    LEWIS DEBT SERVICES LIMITED
    LEWIS INVESTIGATION SERVICES LIMITED
    SCOTTISH BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION LIMITED
    LGH DELTA LIMITED
    C L FINANCE LIMITED
    THE LEWIS GROUP LIMITED
    SHOPACHECK FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED

So I'm guessing you're right and the claim is for a shop a check loan....
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Can you default twice on the same account?

Hi, thank you. There was 3, and all 3 have defaulted with shopacheck and then with Lowell group should that have happened?

Gosh my file is a mess - certainly confused with it all, dates don't match up to me living there, address that I was never at, partners has a credit card default at my mums address that we've never lived at and knew nothing about the card, that's the next job :-).

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X