• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell chasing a default from May 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell chasing a default from May 2009

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
    That appears to be woefully incomplete and the missing pages are damning if they claim to have complied with a CCA request.

Not showing on CRA files means 6 years have elapsed since the account was defaulted.
    If there has been no payment made (to any party) and no unequivocal written acknowledgment in the relevant 6 year period the debt is statute barred.

In my opinion there is nothing to be lost here in sending an SB letter to Lowell.

nem
    Thank you Nem,

It was my thoughts that CCA was incomplete and they have little to stand on.

it is welcome to see that none of credit scoring agencies show this and other card defaults - it is only CCJ from 2009 left which will run out start of summer and brand new life awaits! Good to know that struggles in the past will be finally forgotten.

Thanks for SB letter advice - I think it is something that could be followed up and wonder if others think the same. Also is there a draft version anywhere in these forums? I have tried searching but could not find it.....

Comment

Originally posted by robkeleuk View Post
      Thank you Nem,

It was my thoughts that CCA was incomplete and they have little to stand on.

it is welcome to see that none of credit scoring agencies show this and other card defaults - it is only CCJ from 2009 left which will run out start of summer and brand new life awaits! Good to know that struggles in the past will be finally forgotten.

Thanks for SB letter advice - I think it is something that could be followed up and wonder if others think the same. Also is there a draft version anywhere in these forums? I have tried searching but could not find it.....
      I'll sort something for you for the SB.

em

Comment

em
        Many thanks Nem, many thanks indeed!

Comment

em
          Hi Nem,

Apologies for bringing this up but I was wondering if you had any chance to look around this SB?

Comment

Originally posted by robkeleuk View Post
            Hi Nem,

Apologies for bringing this up but I was wondering if you had any chance to look around this SB?
            Sorry Rob,

I've been dealing with problems elsewhere.

I think reading back a straight forward Statute Barred letter is the answer there is a template in the forum library or if you wish I will draft something for you.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X