• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage and secured loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mortgage and secured loans

Thank you for the link.

Unfortunately they are on there :-(

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponisedFork View Post
      Thank you for the link.

Unfortunately they are on there :-(
      Ah well, worth a shot, don't suppose you have any PPI ?

Comment

I tried claiming that back once. But they said I didn't have it.

Comment

Just a thought from me, no expert, but I would try and sort out some payments and arrange to sell the property before repossession. If it is in both of your names then you wouldn't want anything to adverse going on your credit history because of the actions of others. It sounds attractive to walk away or as your ex has done and handed in the keys but it could effect you for a long time. Find out how the land lies with the mortgage and whether you can come to some arrangement to be able to place the property onto the market and actually be in control of the sale and the proceeds, might be hard work but would be worthwhile.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X