• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance PPI / Direct Group Help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Finance PPI / Direct Group Help please

I hope somebody maybe able to help as I seem to be going round in circles with this lot !

Submitted original PPI complaint to Welcome in which was passed to Dial4aLoan in which was passed to Aviva in which was passed to Direct Group and now back with Welcome

In the meantime I have today received a further response from Direct Group with a dubious looking attached Policy Schedule on Welcome headed paper, undated and no contact address, or policy wording attached ?

They are now advising that I contact Aviva / Norwich Union for relevant Underwriter details as they are unable to provide a policy number etc. They also confirm that they only act as the insurance administrator for the insurers of the policy, Welcome Finance and in turn Dial4aLoan.

Does anyone know if the policy actually exists ? Has anyone else experienced the same ?

This has been going on for quite some time now and I reluctantly submitted details to FOS (loan taken out November 2003 so Welcome were GISC regulated) in which has now been acknowledged.

Do I still follow-up with Aviva / Norwich Union for further policy details in the meantime ?

I am at my wits end at moment but don't want to give up on this one !
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X