• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow / Restons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow / Restons

Hi all, I received a letter yesterday from Arrow, stating that my account had been past over to Reston's Solicitor's Ltd. The letter states that I owe £260.71 for an unpaid Lloyds TSB credit card, I can remember many years a go Arrow writing to me but I just ignored them. This letter states - Original Agreement with Lloyds 01/10/1996, Date of transfer to Arrow Global 18/07/2007. I have never made a payment to them and have never replied to there correspondence, so I have never accepted liability for the default. My question is how should I respond to this latest letter?

Regards
    Jacko7069
    Tags: None

Re: Arrow / Restons

Possibly reply along the lines of this letter http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ed-Debt-Letter telling them the debt is statute barred. I'd also send a cca request to Lloyds for the original agreement just by way of back up in case restons keep pushing it.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Send the letters off today recorded delivery, funny thing is I received another letter from Reston's today with a income and expenditure form in, so it's now a case of waiting for there reply. Many thanks Amethyst will keep you posted.

Comment

Thank you, please do. If they try court we'll help you sort it out xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Got a letter back today from Reston's, stating that they received my letter, but they are saying that they need to confirm that they are dealing with the correct person, I signed the letter using italic print, they need me to actually sign the letter which I am reluctant to do, What is my next course of action? They are saying that anyone requesting information is entitled to receive it.

Comment

Can anyone advise please

Comment

How long have they corresponded by post at this address ?

M1

Comment

Not heard from then since last letter, they tried sending letters over a few years.

Comment

checked my Experian credit file and nothing showing for this debt.

Comment

You could use one of those anti tamper strip thingys if you are adverse to signing the letters because you are concerned about them 'borrowing' your signature.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X