• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restons Solictors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restons Solictors

Hi everyone

I am after a bit of advice I had a call at work from Reston's solicitors, which is strange as my work number is not listed anywhere. They would not give me any info as I would not confirm any details with them. Not had any letters from them but I do have debts that are over 10 years old. About once a year I may get a letter regarding one of them but I just throw them in the bin. If they had phoned me at home then I wouldn't be worried but don't want them to start harassing me at work. Should I be worried about this company and are they allowed to hound people at their place of work?

Thanks for reading
    Tags: None

Re: Restons Solictors

We had a big legal case a few years ago and we had them as our solicitors and what a waste of time they were they used to chase water company debs and things like that from what i remember but as a legal team they were rubbish and the advice they gave us would of cost us a fortune if we had taken it

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X