• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A Bank - Personal Guarantee claim £300k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Bank - Personal Guarantee claim £300k

Can someone else please look at the PArticulars of Claim specifically because I am unsure if they are trying to use the personal guarantee to claim on the loan or if that is really a separate issue.

Okay so you have had directions questionnaire for multitrack ? When does that need to be returned by ?

We'll need to do an additional defence and witness statement and skeleton arguments. Do you have a solicitor engaged at all ?

I don't know your financial position, you mentioned they liquidated your business but no more information on that.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The return date id 28th March. The bit i can't get my head around the personal guarantee was signed by me at my home then taken away by the business manager and was filled in most probably at the bank premises. Regarding the new loan i applied for a mortgage and was told my earning were not sufficient enough but the company could qualify for a business development loan i have never signed anything for this loan in 2008 we had a client who didn't pay and we went to court and lost the case it was lost under a new law a unenforceable contract law once the bank realised they had no security they withdrew the company credit card and when this didn't get the response they wanted they closed the company bank accounts so we have never defaulted on this loan and i hope the personal guarantee will be cancelled because of this action and the way there customer was treated or bullied in this case :wub:
      Last edited by hush puppy; 1st March 2014, 11:44:AM.

Comment

The bank need to have a contract/agreement etc something that has the terms of the lending of 250k on. They may be able to evidence giving you the money, but they also need to evidence on what basis, what terms etc. Otherwise who is to say it wasn't a gift, or interest free loan etc.

How did you receive the 250k and have you sent a SAR to the bank ever?

We can do a part 18 request for further information to ask for copies of those documents if they are not included in the bundle.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

What is a SAR and i have no contract agreement for the loan i think they thought they already had security as i don't even have a loan offer and i have a lot of paperwork relating to the dealing with this bank as we banked with them for 20 years and probably only missed the odd payment in 6 or more loans over the years i thought we had a good working relationship but obviously not

Comment

Subject Access Request under the data protection act. Its a way of getting all personal data held about you by a company. It does give them 40 days and costs a tenner but I think worth doing in this case. To get the agreement on the loan, we can ask under Part 18 of the civil procedure rules. will sort some letters for you this afternoon.

Have you had any legal advice on this at all?

You need to keep the anger/frustration etc out of it now and deal with the claim against you.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by hush puppy View Post
              What is a SAR and i have no contract agreement for the loan i think they thought they already had security as i don't even have a loan offer and i have a lot of paperwork relating to the dealing with this bank as we banked with them for 20 years and probably only missed the odd payment in 6 or more loans over the years i thought we had a good working relationship but obviously not
              Return date 28th of March,and i doubt they would supply the S.A.R in the 40 days,this should have been done ages ago.

Comment

Indeed, might help further down the line tho. I don't really get how directions questionnaire is here already when the claim was only issued on 11th so trying to suss out where we are. Where did you get the 28th date from?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

The return date id 28th March. The bit i can't get my head around the personal guarantee was signed by me at my home then taken away by the business manager and was filled in most probably at the bank premises. Regarding the new loan i applied for a mortgage and was told my earning were not sufficient enough but the company could qualify for a business development loan i have never signed anything for this loan in 2008 we had a client who didn't pay and we went to court and lost the case it was lost under a new law a unenforceable contract law once the bank realised they had no security they withdrew the company credit card and when this didn't get the response they wanted they closed the company bank accounts so we have never defaulted on this loan and i hope the personal guarantee will be cancelled because of this action and the way there customer was treated or bullied in this case :wub:
                  From this post.

Comment

:doggieyes: bahhh it's the weekend. Thank U xx
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have just read the papers and i can get a stay for one month should i apply for this and ask them for a SAR that should give me enough time for them to reply would that be okay any one if some one could pm me a SAR it would be appreciated

Comment

I have just read the papers and i can get a stay for one month should i apply for this and ask them for a SAR that should give me enough time for them to reply would that be okay any one if some one could pm me a SAR it would be appreciated
                        Subject access request in Library on site.

Comment

How do i request it from the library

Comment

How do i request it from the library
                            Its on the front page but doesn't seem to be opening,there are quite a lot of S.A.R. requests templates on the site go to some of Flaming parrots threads she posts them up for guidance.

Comment

Re: A Bank

Here you go, amend as required to suit your needs.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ur-information
                              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Thank you very much for that link

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X