• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A Bank - Personal Guarantee claim £300k

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Bank

The bank have asked for it to be heard at your local court. It will be transferred there after the directions questionnaires are in.

So you want to fight ? Because this particular bank do this to people far too often.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
      When I had a LTD company Overdraft that I was guarantor for I signed the personal guarantee once 4 years lates the OD had risen 5 fold I was still liable under the original guarantee they had the paperwork to prove this is this the same here?
      We'll know when we see the discharge papers. They are only claiming 46k under the PG which covers up to £143k.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yes i don't think we have done anything wrong in this case we were a victim they tried to bully us into signing this agreement and we we told them we had paid it for 5 years with no problem they started there tactics we have never signed for the large loan so it was raised on the company accounts no on personal earnings so i have no option than to go to war

Comment

What are discharge papers i thought you got them after military service does that mean i could end up peeling spuds

Comment

The original loan which the guarantee was written for was paid off in 2008
            Last edited by hush puppy; 27th February 2014, 11:15:AM.

Comment

What Bank is this.:beagle:

Comment

The one being investigated for set up to fail and posted a loss of £8.2bn today.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  The one being investigated for set up to fail and posted a loss of £8.2bn today.
                  Thought as much, the Bank that was allowed to trade when insolvent.

Comment

As you can see the things are not straight forward i have a distant relation quite high up in this bank and when i asked about the chap who had his restaurant repossessed they said there was more to this than had come out no i can speak from experience they try to bully you into submission and if they can't then they withdrawn your lifeline

Comment

Amethyst
                      Site Admin

Did you manage to have a look at the documents i sent over if so what do you think it looks like have we got a chance of defending this action

Comment

Yes, unfortunately the documents don't discharge you of the personal guarantee so their claim against that will be deemed valid. A Personal Guarantee is a stand alone contract between you and the bank and covers basically everything you ever borrow off the bank under the company name, it isn't attached to a specific loan or card or account. So unfortunately it will most likely be deemed valid.

What I am having trouble piecing together in my mind is how the £250k loan fits in and how, if it was taken out by the Ltd Company it is included in this personal claim.

I'm going to redact everything now and post it up so others can have a look and hopefully spot what I am missing.
                        Last edited by Amethyst; 1st March 2014, 10:37:AM.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Letters confirming original security discharged in 2008.
                          Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

The Claim
                            Attached Files
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

The Personal Guarantee and Waiver
                              Attached Files
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: A Bank - Personal Guarantee claim £300k

Defence
                                Attached Files
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X