• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP!! Stat demand Lowell BW Legal on Lloyds Loan - SD withdrawn :) !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP!! Stat demand Lowell BW Legal on Lloyds Loan - SD withdrawn !

Hi Sash,

I'm afraid I can't comment on the Lloyds issue.

However, if you'd like any further help with the Vodafone account let me know.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
    I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Right, so I've received a letter today from Lowells regarding my SAR that I sent to them. They state:

"We would like to clarify that the data you will be provided will only relate to the original account purchase details and the subsequent information held by our company from our dealings with you.

The DSAR request will not include information held on the accounts by the original creditors prior to the sale of the accounts"

So what about the information they had about me prior to the debt assignment i.e. credit searches which I can prove they were doing back in 2011/12 and previous letters from them?

My understanding was that I am entitled to see ALL and EVERY piece of information they hold on me?

So what now?

I will have a browse through the forum to see if there is a similar case but any advice would be much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by sasharoo View Post

"We would like to clarify that the data you will be provided will only relate to the original account purchase details and the subsequent information held by our company from our dealings with you.

I think they are confirming this will include all things they hold in their dealings with you, but not anything between the original creditors and yourself, in case you wanted stuff about the account history from before they held it, which is fine and what you want anyway.

If you wanted to dot the i's etc, you could respond to them that you appreciate their taking the time to confirm receipt of your DSAR and that you do understand the request you made, and confirm you do want details of everything they have regarding yourself to include details of credit searches, calls, screen notes, transaction lists and letters etc from before, during and after their purchase of any accounts they may have made that might relate to you (worded a bit better tho).
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It is corect that you would need to send a separate SAR to Lloyds for all information they hold. Lowell literally only have the account number, your name address and contact details.......which is why they often encounter problems when they attempt enforcement without documents.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I have received a letter from Lloyds today too acknowledging my DSAR so I'll hopefully be able to get to the bottom of it all once I see what Lloyds have regarding this account.

I just think it's terrible that Lowells can issue SD's without even having all the legal paperwork beforehand.

They have now got to write to Lloyds to get the CCA and other relating paperwork.

I feel like protesting outside their office in Leeds!!! Anyone care to join me? :director:

Comment

OK so now I'm getting confused

I've just read that it's illegal for Lowell's to register a NEW entry on my credit file as a default. Is this true?

I now have an entry for Lloyds and a separate entry for Lowell's for the same loan and the default date has been set at Nov 2013.

The original default date on my file was 2010. What do I do now?

Also the 12 + 2 days for the CCA are up so do I now send another letter to them regarding this?

And what letter do I send to obtain proof that they have bought Vodafone's debt as I know that a CCA request was the wrong letter?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to read up as much as I can but it all gets rather confusing at times

Comment

Originally posted by sasharoo View Post

And what letter do I send to obtain proof that they have bought Vodafone's debt as I know that a CCA request was the wrong letter?
                Hi Sash,

If you could email me via the contact details I've previously posted I'll be able to confirm when the sale took place.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

UPDATE!

OK so I've received my DSAR from Lloyds today and there is very little info regarding the loan except:

A bank copy of the agreement with no signature, digital or otherwise.
                  No default notice copy.
                  No letter of assignment.

It also states on the screen notes that it was written off but there is notes ref Llowells and Wescot stating 'agent withdrawn' whatever that means?

I have heard nothing from Lowells or BW Legal ref the CCA or DSAR to them both and the clock is ticking.

They are way outside their CCA request time limit by about 3 weeks now although I know that could change any day.

What do I do now? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Comment

I would keep hold of all your letters and evidence in case they do decide to pick the case back up. As the agreement was Feb 2009? then a reconstruction of the agreement is deemed as complying with the CCA request, any chance you can upload a piccie of what you have received?

Do you have transaction lists in the DPA bundle showing what the balance was at the point you defaulted? As a starting point for negotiation.

The account will show on screen notes as written off when it is sold on to DCA. Agent withdrawn I guess might be their in house DCA (SCM?)

It was left with Lowells that you were going to come to an arrangement via negotiation with them ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I have today received my so called DSAR from Lowells but there is very little in there and none of the letters from them or BW Legal as I have DSAR'd them both.

There is no default notice, no assignment and no inception date or signature on the credit agreement. No evidence whatsoever that they have bought the debt and are legally entitled to collect on this. No statements, no letters of account in arrears. What's annoying is that I still have a copy of a letter I sent to Lloyds in 2010 trying to sort this out and a phone call made in sept that year when they stated they had no record of the loan??

I have tried to call Kate to get some advice but I will try and get the docs uploaded somehow.

I'm sure Kate said that without a Default Notice being present they could not take it to court. Lloyds have nothing on the loan except a bank copy without a date or signature.

I'm sure Lowells have just picked this up from my credit file but how do I know they are the legal owners of this debt. I have very little to go on really and the letter I received today just states that BW are dealing with it now and any correspondence should be with them but I have heard nothing from them since the stat demand!!

Comment

The Default notice would have come from Lloyds so should be included in their DSAR, usually there's not an actual letter, it's an entry on the screen notes of account history.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

So even though they have very little by the way of info I have requested they can still recover and take me to court?

Comment

Can I get some advice with this please?

I have had a letter from Lowells accompanying my threadbare DSAR and they state "Lloyds have assured us you would have signed the credit agreement" as they can only supply a bank copy with no proof of signature or inception date.

Surely they have to PROVE i signed it and when?

Comment

After writing to Lloyds I have finally resolved this..........the great news is they are taking the loan back from Lowells which I am so pleased about. At least I have got rid Lowells now and can get some satisfactory resolution to this now. What a relief. Bye bye Lowells!!!

Thanks to Kate again for helping me with the SD earlier in the year.

Comment

Hi Sash,

Does this also mean that the Vodafone aspect of your thread has been resolved too?

Thanks,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X