• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

dulsay v Blemain & Hunters reposession

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dulsay v Blemain & Hunters reposession

Posted on behalf of new user;

I have read some cases that happen to other people regarding BLEMAIN FINANCE.

What these people said is the same pattern they did to me.

I was so suprised I thought is only me that this things happen.

My house is taken from by BLEMAIN FINANCE and give it to their linked company Hunters now they took all my belongings and now they want to sell my house.

I have all document to show what is in the document is they same things they did to the others people unfair charges and unfair repossesion of by house.

please i need your help
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: dulsay v Blemain & Hunters reposession

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Posted on behalf of new user;
    My house is taken from by BLEMAIN FINANCE and give it to their linked company Hunters now they took all my belongings and now they want to sell my house.
    Why was the creditor allowed to take all the debtor's possessions?

Comment

Hi amethyst

Before anyone can offer any advice then there are something’s that need answering.

1 regulated or unregulated loan?
      2 when was the order for repossession given and when did it takeplace?
      3 do they want the house back or just their belongings from inside?
      4 When was the loan taken out and how much was the loan?

Wp3

Comment

is this going to fizzle out through lack of information about dulsay

Comment

Sometimes people for their own reasons just give up the fight

Comment

Sadly I think so, I have emailed and given this thread link a couple times, I can't advise by email privately (same as by PM here) so I think we have to accept defeat sometimes. I'll try again tmw.

Does anyone recognise the Hunters reference though ?
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X