• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help Statutory Demand from bwlegal - WON!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Statutory Demand from bwlegal - WON!!

I have received the following Demand from bwlegal. I have attached scans so that someone maybe able to help me with this. I really don't know what to do. Should I just make an arrangement with them or take them on? The trouble is I had the wind put up me when I read that they could make me Bankrupt and take my other debts into account too and I don't want to end up losing my house.

I will keep watch and see if there is anyone that can tell me what to do!
    Christine
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Help Statutory Demand from bwlegal

Read posts #1, #9 & #11 here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ands-READ-HERE

And here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...uccesses-forum

Comment

See above christinez. Help is here.

QCK

Comment

In Hand
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

UPDATE: Statutory Demand Withdrawn by consent. Costs paid

Congratulations Christinez
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks Kate for sorting this for me. It was a very easy process for me and thank you for keeping me informed along the way. It all went away very quickly and not a penny to pay. :beagle:

Comment

Re: Help Statutory Demand from bwlegal - WON!!

Just a quick question about this account. As this was won in court should it be removed from my credit file and if so, under what grounds?
              Thanks

Comment

Hi Christinez! Hope you're well?

Unfortunately though we did indeed get Lowell to dismiss the statutory demand against you and the court set it aside, this has no bearing on your credit file.

The lenders are allowed to report data to the CRA's, this is not counted as enforcement but responsible reporting to the agencies to ensure responsible lending. My former colleague Paul Tilley has done some excellent work recently on the reporting of irredeemably unenforceable agreements, but it is difficult without a court order to declare any agreement unenforceable and our court result only reflected that the statutory demand was an incorrect approach and was therefore dismissed.

Comment

Thanks for that reply. However, I have just gone through the paperwork and it is SB now or is that not valid as they started court proceedings?

Comment

Ok, so what is showing on your credit file? If its stat barred it will fall off shortly. At no point during the stat demand process did you admit the debt so no clock has been reset.

Comment

The credit file does not go back far enough put the last payment was made late November 2009 and I send them a letter asking them to prove the debt 14/12/2009 to which they responded by saying they were looking for the paperwork.

Comment

Your credit file should show a default date?

This should be 3-6 months after your last payment?

The debt went time barred under the Limitation Act in Nov 2015 and so became unenforceable, but it won't drop off the credit file until 6 years from date of default.

Come back to us if the default date is much later than Summer 2010. xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X