• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global, Yuill + Kyle Solicitors Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global, Yuill + Kyle Solicitors Help

Hello everyone joined the form as I may need some help.

Today I received a letter from a company called Yuill + Kyle Solicitors the letter said the following,

Arrow Global Limited -v- You

You have previously received a notice that our client obtained the debt by way of assignment from Shop Direct under account number ********. You have failed to make payment as requested. Our client is no longer prepared to tolerate your failure to pay the debt and we have been instructed to issue proceedings against you in the Sheriff Court unless you pay the sum of £355.05 within 5 days from the date of this letter. From the information currently available, our client is confident of obtaining decree against you (it is not believed that you have a legitimate defense) in the sum of £355.05 plus judicial expenses. In the circumstances, you should be aware of the methods of enforcement available to our client, should decree be granted (subject to your not defending the action or having a time to pay direction granted), are as follows.

It then goes on to list some stuff they may or may not do to me such as a charge for payment, earnings arrestment , arrestment, attachments, exceptional attachment order and bankruptcy.

1st of all I don't have a shop direct account and never had my ex partner had one but i believe it was in her own name. I checked my credit account on noodle today for the 1st time to see I have a default issued from Arrow Global Limited which I have never had any letters from or a default notice.

I am also currently studying full time and have no spare income or car and live in a rented.

What should I do now any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Arrow Global, Yuill + Kyle Solicitors Help

Originally posted by vaughi28 View Post
    Hello everyone joined the form as I may need some help.

Today I received a letter from a company called Yuill + Kyle Solicitors the letter said the following,

Arrow Global Limited -v- You

You have previously received a notice that our client obtained the debt by way of assignment from Shop Direct under account number ********. You have failed to make payment as requested. Our client is no longer prepared to tolerate your failure to pay the debt and we have been instructed to issue proceedings against you in the Sheriff Court unless you pay the sum of £355.05 within 5 days from the date of this letter. From the information currently available, our client is confident of obtaining decree against you (it is not believed that you have a legitimate defense) in the sum of £355.05 plus judicial expenses. In the circumstances, you should be aware of the methods of enforcement available to our client, should decree be granted (subject to your not defending the action or having a time to pay direction granted), are as follows.

It then goes on to list some stuff they may or may not do to me such as a charge for payment, earnings arrestment , arrestment, attachments, exceptional attachment order and bankruptcy.

1st of all I don't have a shop direct account and never had my ex partner had one but i believe it was in her own name. I checked my credit account on noodle today for the 1st time to see I have a default issued from Arrow Global Limited which I have never had any letters from or a default notice.

I am also currently studying full time and have no spare income or car and live in a rented.

What should I do now any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Hi,if you have not had an account with them just write to them telling them you do not recognise the debt,and have never had an account with shop direct.

Comment

As above but also do a cca s78 request. Plenty templates around.

M1

Comment

Hi Thanks for the response will do as suggested

Comment

This might be a silly question but who do i send the cca request to arrow or kyle?

Also there is no reference number apart from the littlewoods account reference number should I use that?
          Thanks

Comment

Arrow.

M1

Comment

Let me give you a little heads-up on Y&K. Though they are a third-rate law firm that acts like a bunch of gangsters, don't be fooled: they WILL try anything to get something on you! One of their tricks is to serve Statutory Demands that are incorrectly set-out so you need to be on the ball with this lot! As well as being a law firm, they do have a license for credit recovery, though judging by their success in several cases their recovery success is more of a damp squib than the 'ignition' their website claims! They will also attempt to construct consumer credit legal documents when they have no right nor license to do so! Mark my words: they are a devious lot and I urge you to be on the ball with them!

Have you had a response from Arrow, yet?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X