• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

claiming against studio catologue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claiming against studio catologue

any advice/help would be appreicated

thank you.

did you have to send the £10 to get statements
    Last edited by Tools; 2nd January 2008, 01:57:AM. Reason: removed stray characters

hi jenny,

right you letter you need to send is here
    http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forums/template-library-letters/70-subject-access-request-s-r.html

add the £10 fee, they may take it off your account they did with me
    , if you need any help just ask

mistie
    Last edited by Tools; 2nd January 2008, 01:58:AM. Reason: removed stray characters

Comment

Hello Jenny,

Just checking to see how you have gone on, have you sent your letter off yet????? Studio are very quick at sending them out i sent my letter out on the 2/5/07 and had a yes you can have your money back on the 23/5/07 so come on dont put it off.

mistie

Comment

Re: claiming against studio catologue

i have not been on here for a very long time. i have all my studio statements in front of me and will send this letter off. are things still the same or have things changed

Comment

Things have not changed Jenny, as the OFT test case is about bank charges and not store cards or credit cards. Shout if you need more help and I am sure Mistie will be along soon as well.

Comment

Right letter done and printed off. mistie helped me with the letter last time i was on here so should be fine x

Comment

Good luck and let us now how you go on. Enaid x

Comment

Hi there,

just a wee word of encouragement really,I managed to claim back all admin charges from studio.

SAR 12th July received statements 21st July
                LBA 8th Aug
                further letter sent 6th Sept as they only returned £10
                Cheque received 21st Sept.

Still to check credit report as they were to update my file,so might still have to fight to get default removed.

all in all quite easy.

Good luck with your claim
                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

I also managed to reclaim £216.12 in administration charges from studio catalogues on behalf of my wifes account .

I have also to look into chasing up a Consumer Credit Agreement request I sent them , they say they dont need one

Also looking at their PPI which `apparently`was mandatory and not something you could opt out of.

Someone remind me to start my own thread on this one
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Well, have you done it yet?

Comment

I have also to look into chasing up a Consumer Credit Agreement request I sent them , they say they dont need one

I will have to check on that one I am sure they sent me one of course not signed
                      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Don't forget to check if they put PPI on too, as tools said it is 'Mandatory' lol

Comment

Hi Enaid,

Yeah must check that out also,really have to get my butt in gear as so much to get back to.That's Hubby away back to work (Singapore) son due to start college again on Monday,Daughter back to work and youngest back to school on Monday too, so will have no excuses.

Comment

Nope get yer finger out lol and get yer dosh back, thats why wer'e here lol
                            Anyway once you start this you just can't stop lol

Comment

Yes I agree very addictive:carrot:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X