• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wrong Information on Credit file :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Information on Credit file :(

Hello,

I have previously posted about my problem:
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...835#post399835

After a long few weeks of getting the rightdocuments i have found a few corrections.

Whenthe court sent me the papers for the CCJ it turned out it was in my sister’sname. So no fault with solicitor or the court.

Iopened up an account with Experian but the CCJ wasn't on it.

Icalled the company who did the reference on me and then contacted the companythey use which is CallCredit . I opened an account with them and found the CCJ!But the thing is it clearly says my sister name on it!!

So MYfile with CallCredit has a CCJ with my sister’s name.

Thething is i lost a flat and had to pay for a hotel for a week and then the agentwould not give us our deposit back. I also had to get another flat and pay 2xthe amount of fees i paid for the last one . This is all due toCallCredits mistake.

I havealready reported it to them through their website which takes 28 days. It hasonly been 3 weeks. Do i have a case against them? Can i claim and get my moneyback?

AnyAdvice would be great. I don't know what my options are.

Thankyou for reading.
    Tags: not my ccj

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X