• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Creation Consumer Finance Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation Consumer Finance Ltd

We went to a large well known store today to buy some furniture with 30% discount in the sale and offering 0% interest. Whilst we were going to buy this furniture on our debit/credit card it seemed a shame not to use the benefit of the 0% interest being offered.

So we pay the 20% deposit..... deal done, then we are taken to the office where they take firstly o/h details..............comes back declined.

This is ridiculous, neither of us have any current finance agreements in place. So I said alright I will take the finance....I also get declined.

What I need to know is it correct procedure to take a deposit before the finance house approves or declines an application for credit?

So, I have been reading up on the internet and find this company are not a nice company to deal with.

Now they have both of our personal information including DOB, address and full bank details, We are not happy about this as they have taken our information on the belief that we were able to obtain the finance. We want this information deleted from their records and intend writing to their agents (the furniture store to the CEO) complaining that a company that we have since found out have a based reputation and we do not want to be bothered by them or any of their third party contacts. In fact we are both distressed at what we have since read on the internet on various other reputable forums and newspaper articles about this company.

Reading up on this company they boast that have been trading for 40 years but a check on companies house reveals the company has only been in existence in last 6-7 years as Creation Consumer Finance Ltd, but upon further discovery they are LaSer_uk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaSer_UK and started off with Selfridges in London.

Any one who have used this company please let me have your comments on how you were treated, good or bad?
    Last edited by TUTTSI; 1st February 2014, 23:24:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Creation Consumer Finance Ltd

I feel you may have had a lucky escape on this occasion. I hope you went elsewhere for your purchase

Comment

Re: Creation Consumer Finance Ltd

No we paid for the goods as 30% was a good savings. But we do want our personal details removed from Creations data base, I don't like the fact they have all our personal details + the bank information.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X