• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fscs ppi in calalating stage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fscs ppi in calalating stage

Been told my ppi is at calalating stage can any one give adive
    has this claim passed the valid claim stage

if it at calalating stage does it mean ppi mean up held ( in printable) to it gets signs of by fscs
    thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Fscs ppi in calalating stage

Hi there

And it looks like its done very quickly and the calculating stage is usually the final part of it, so after its been calculated by usually the team called Deloittes as they do this for the FSCS, it is then checked and okayed by these in order to process a cheque, good one x

Comment

Cheers bloke I spoke to said it with calc stage , and then goes to fscs to confirm it been up heald signed of apparently cash goes in bank ,

So if it gone to calc stage does it mean it's been miss sold thank you

Comment

It looks that way, although from what I can remember they do not actually state it as upheld but they so usually confirm if they agree then send the letter with the refund, with me I received it as a cheque payment, maybe its different now.
        In my opinion it does look like they must have agreed for you to have the refund in order for them to now undertake the calculations x:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Just had a up date email there saying its in final stages do you know this means fscs don't give much detail away lol

Comment

I assume they mean checking the info passed back from Deloittes with the calcs they made etc before making the payment to your account.

Comment

Cool be nice get some cash back , I stupid bought a car for a ex I ended up with no car just the debt lol

Comment

Thank you for your emails received on 22 January 2014 and 27 January 2014 regarding your Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) claim.

I am happy to advise that we received your Application Form on 24 January 2014 and your claim has reached the final stages of the process.

Once the claim has been completed, you will receive a Final Decision Letter explaining the outcome of our investigations.

In regards to your Gap insurance and Mechanical Breakdown Cover, I have added your details to our system and you will receive an Application Form in due course. Please be aware that this is classed as a general insurances claim and you have to claim separately to the PPI claim.

I hope my email has been of help, however, should you need any further assistance, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 373 0386 who will be more than happy to resolve any queries you may have.

Any personal information you provide us with will be held by the Scheme in accordance with The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) Data Protection Statement, which is available on the FSCS website or on request.

Thsis is the email

Comment

I remember a similar letter/email.

It does look like it will be fully completed and if i can recall on it correctly it was about a week on after being told this and about the calcs that we received our payment.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Hi just rung welcome to see what there ment by final stages now there saying it's still in calulation stage if it at this stage does it mean I getting paid out. That welcome tell you diffrent things each time lol

Comment

It can take a few days on the calculation side of it as it needs to be checked by the FSCS as well before issuing the payments out. This does i believe come under the same category of the final stages.
                        Calculations/then they are passed on for checking/then once passed payments are usually issues.

Give them a call or email next week, hopefully they should confirm of when the payment is being made x:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Thanks for the help ile ring them next Friday ,, do u know if it's gone to cal stage has it been up held I don't really get all the jayon stuff lol

Comment

No probs and good luck, maybe with a bit of luck you may hear before the end of next Friday :tinysmile_twink_t2:

I assumed they would have to pass and agree first before they calculate and they calculate when they are arranging to make a refund x

Comment

Example of FSCS decision letter attached.
                              Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X